Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 4

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 2

★★★★★ Expert

Thanku EA and @EA_David  my friend was super excited and surprised to receive the code Party hat
unfortunately hasn't been able to play much due to the server issues but hopefully that will be resolved today Standard smile
but was lovely to be able to make someone happy in these trying times Large smile
Thanku so much again for this lovely initiative Large smileHeart

This week I would like to nominate another friend who has been unable to get the game despite being a GW2 player for a long time. I met him on Twitch as he is a streamer and ended up playing GW2 with him... but have unfortunately been unable to play BFN with him yet. Would love to be able to share the game with him Standard smile

Origin ID:  TwitchCobraN8

Thanku Fingers crossedHeart

Message 21 of 41 (893 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 2

Champion (Retired)

A big thank you from my nephews.  Bravo, EA! 😊💚

Message 22 of 41 (884 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together!

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_David Could I please nominate a GW/GW2 friend of mine?
They're Xbox, based in U.S. but I'm unsure of which States server as we just hop into each other's games regardless of continent 😂 Gamertag is ClashOfStorms.

Please let me know if you need further server info. Thank you!
Message 23 of 41 (834 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 3

★★★ Newbie

So, in the light of Covid-19 and self-isolation...

...can we even hope for cross-platform play?

My wee family member in his home has access to the game on PS4, and I can only gain access to an X-Box, and I'm willing to pay for a copy to play with him on that... ...but I'm told there is no option for cross-platform yet?!?

So can we hope for help during social-distancing/isolation/quarantine?

Message 24 of 41 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just want to say thank you very much @EA_Blueberry  and @EA_David for making it possible for my older brother to get a code for me and surprise me with this game that I wanted for a long time! I am very grateful to everyone!
I'd like to know if I can nominate him @KenshinUY so he can get one too and we can play together?

Thank you very much! Stay safe!

Message 25 of 41 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Great idea as I think my brother will love this . @WolfgangMajor told me few days ago how much he will like this one but he’s a teenager so obviously he can’t afford 😂 he would love to be an 80s Action Hero for sure . Zombies are his favourite topics . As I live far away from him and I don’t have anyone to play this game with I wish you will nominate him so we can play together 😄 🙏🙏 we are playing on PC 🙂

Message 26 of 41 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds great, I'd play with my daughter. Her Xbox ID is SophiePanda28

Would probably choose to play with Sunflower.

Message 27 of 41 (651 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together!

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David   This week I would like to nominate my son...
he is in Scotland and I am in Croatia during this madness we all find ourselves in... and needless to say it is looking unlikely that a reunion will be any time soon. It would be lovely to share some gaming fun with him to supplement our video calls Large smile

His Origin name is - GetFunkdUp

Irony being after telling him all through his teen years to stop gaming and go outside etc...
and I now find myself nominating him for one Large smileLarge smile

Thanku Fingers crossedLarge smile

Message 28 of 41 (629 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 4

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys this week I would like to nominate my best friend @rualazil to get a code,it would be the best thing for us to play this game together. It would help me to have another Zombie buddy ,he would probably play as the mech assisted Imp.

We are playing it on PC.

Message 29 of 41 (546 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryWould like to nominate a friend who isn’t on this forum. However, he loved PVZ Garden Warfare yet hasn’t been able to gain the funds for the recent release, however I’ve been loving it!

He is in the UK, and his PSN (PS4) is - Jallenv16

forgot to mention who he would choose. He used to always play as sunflower, so I’m sure he’d begin with them!

Message 30 of 41 (518 Views)