Original Post

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 4

★★★ Newbie

@BricksFTW , PC. 

I want to watch my boy eat some zombies with chomper Standard smile

Message 31 of 41 (705 Views)

★ Novice

I would like to nominate @grspochberg. They played the second garden warfare when it came out, and loved playing as Kernel Corn. They would like to play this one on PC. Thanks!

Message 32 of 41 (698 Views)

★ Novice

I want @Raige_Putledge to play Rose so they can heal me while I kick some grass on PC! 

Message 33 of 41 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll nominate @Weppels  to play Nightcap on the PC and use those sweet kung fu moves 

Message 34 of 41 (664 Views)

★★ Expert

I would like to nominate my friend, whoI haven't been in touch for a bit, and I thought this would be a great way for us to talk. His gamertag is GhostZilla on Xbox One. I have got to give it to EA, the WHOLE community are so grateful for these codes. Thank You. Standard smile

Message 35 of 41 (566 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Not going to lie, love seeing all the PC requests here! I'm capped on bulbs for the month so not playing as much as early in the month but seeing a lot of mixed rank plates in my matches and Ops, which is a good thing.

Message 36 of 41 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello, I currently do not own pvz bfn (I only have gw2 as of right now and I've loved it), and my irl buddies used to play it together.

he'd love to play as nightcap.

PSN ID is daniar20.

Message 37 of 41 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@dan14rbforgot to mention, PS4 Europe.

Message 38 of 41 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly no friends but I use to work 60 hours a week and now I'm lacking and quite bored staying in. I'm doing my share in society to stay would love to dive into this game please let me know what i can do

Message 39 of 41 (481 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @EA_Blueberry ! I was going to nominate my grandson but he already has the game. Can I nominate myself? I would love to surprise him in-game someday Thumbs up

Forum name: @BlackjackWidow  Character: Rose Platform: PC

Message 40 of 41 (428 Views)