Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together!

by ToastedSarnie

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberryi'd like to nominate my brother who's in a Malaysia serving as a medical intern to play as a Sunflower. He doesn't have an EA forum profile but PSN is Wingzero_86, region: Asia.

Message 11 of 41 (1,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  I want to nominate my only irl friend to play, lol. We played GW2 together and he doesn't have BfN. He got laid off so it's not like he's doing anything else Disappointed I need another Acorn brother to join the good fight! His name on PC Origin is: Coldbloodedtedi  / Region: NA West.  Not sure if he's been on these forums in the past. We always talk about different tactics in the game, would be nice to put them into practice!

Message 12 of 41 (1,416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a really cool thanks EA and Popcap

I nominate my cousin we played GW2 all the time together and he would love this game, i think he would like the nightcap as he loves ninjas.

No forum account but heres his Xbox tag: ChubaNinja

Message 13 of 41 (1,395 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, thanks for participating. The first week has finished and we sent some codes to a bunch of you, so we're rolling into week 2, so please feel free to post again whether you got a code already or not.

Please don't be afraid to let your friends know too. If you have non-english-speaking friends we have matching posts on those boards too. 

Thanks and good luck. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 41 (1,266 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_David   My son was very excited to receive his very own copy of a game... the fact it was PVZ based really made it special; this was his first prize to ever win that’s video game-based!  😊💚🙏. A BIG thank you to everyone involved.

I have two nephews on Xbox that have never played the PVZ series but love shooters.  I think they’d love BfN.

One plays sniper/finesse and I think he would like Pirate the best.  I think the other would like Nightcap.

Gamertag: Xtra Psycho 

Character: Nightcap

Platform: Xbox

Gamertag: S Akatsui

Character: Pirate

Platform: Xbox

Neither of them are allowed to post on forums yet.

Again, can’t thank EA enough and congrats to all the winners!

Message 15 of 41 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you sincerely to @EA_David  and @EA_Blueberry  for the code. Finally I can have my friend join me (and have a dedicated turret while I play oak) lol. I know he's going to be really stoked to play this with me! 

I'd like to nominate my nephew for week 2. His name on PC Origin is Saltheron. He always watches me play when I'm around and he loves the piano noises that Sunflower makes when she's shooting her primary weapon. He always laughs at that. I think he'd have a lot of fun playing this with his uncle.  And you know... Oak could always use heals Standard smile lol

Message 16 of 41 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes its a lovely gesture by all involved Large smile thanku Heart

I would like to nominate:

a friend from Hungary who got GW2 just as it was winding down and then Bfn was being launched... and has been concentrating on that and so has therefore not managed to get a copy of Bfn yet.
I'm sure he would love to play the new game and would be fun to be able to play with him.

Origin ID: TheRealAnonymus6

Thanku and good luck everyone Large smileHeart

Message 17 of 41 (1,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_DavidAdding my public thanks! My friends & their children were surprised & delighted to receive the code yesterday - this really is a lovely initiative! 😊

Edit: nomination removed as just found out another family member has already got the game for them as a birthday present! 🤦‍♀️😂 Will come back with another later 🤣

Many thanks, good luck all 🍀

Message 18 of 41 (1,150 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 2

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for doing this! I hope you stay safe too!

I don't know which character I would choose because I really hope to win it for my little sister who I know she would love!

she plays on PC!

@MarArriola 

Message 19 of 41 (1,084 Views)

Re: Stay Safe. Stay Home. Play Together! Week 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Congrats to those who got codes this week! Week 3 starts now, keep the posts coming, and be sure to let any friends or family know about this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 41 (998 Views)