Stats bugged?

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stats bugged?

I was waiting for a friend to finish his game and noticed a "view stats" icon below my name. I clicked it and looked at my stats. Some appear bugged- it seems that some are daily stats? Respawns, most kills in a match, assists...

Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stats bugged?

★★★★ Pro

@aisthebestletter wrote:

I was waiting for a friend to finish his game and noticed a "view stats" icon below my name. I clicked it and looked at my stats. Some appear bugged- it seems that some are daily stats? Respawns, most kills in a match, assists...

Some stats are incorrect as they were not getting logged earlier in the games lifes cycle. It is something they are looking into.

Sorry I don't have a link, but it may be in the patch notes.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

@aisthebestletter wrote:

Some stats are incorrect as they were not getting logged earlier in the games lifes cycle. It is something they are looking into.

Sorry I don't have a link, but it may be in the patch notes.

Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, the bit from the notes @Silz616 mentions is the following: 

KNOWN ISSUES: There will be some stats [like assists for example] that will start counting for Season 2 but won’t account for progress before that. This is because until we added the feature, this stuff wasn’t being counted. We’re looking at future improvements to retroactively update these areas that we hope to address down the road.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)