Stats and killstreaks after games

by ThisIsNami

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stats and killstreaks after games

★★ Novice

Please Show at the end the highest streak and an detailed View of the stats from the last game like kills, deaths, assists etc.

Message 1 of 6 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stats and killstreaks after games

Champion (Retired)

@ThisIsNami wrote:

Please Show at the end the highest streak and an detailed View of the stats from the last game like kills, deaths, assists etc.

On PS4, many stats are viewable by hitting R1.  Not sure about PC or XBox.

On TT and other objective-based games, Streak Master has been replaced with Objective.

On Team Vanquish, you’ll see Vanquish Streak, Most Vanquishes, etc.

This is a move to reward players who focus on the mode and helping their team.

@Iron_Guard8 , @dwooten77 ,myself, and many others have wished for these boasts forever and once people play other modes, they’ll see it actually helps with camping and other toxic issues (that come with non-objective gameplay).

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (280 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@ThisIsNami doesn't the scoreboard show most of these stats already? If you want more detailed stats broken down by character you can look at them through your menu in neighborville. Under "cool stats" i believe.
Message 2 of 6 (318 Views)

★★ Novice
@xMuninnx Yea i know but i liked the system from gw2 where u see everything detailed. And for players who going for killstreaks is it cool to see who had the highest streak in the last game.

Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThisIsNami Are you saying there is no more streak master award? Could have sworn i saw it. Ill check again today.
Message 4 of 6 (285 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ThisIsNami wrote:

On PS4, many stats are viewable by hitting R1.  Not sure about PC or XBox.

On TT and other objective-based games, Streak Master has been replaced with Objective.

On Team Vanquish, you’ll see Vanquish Streak, Most Vanquishes, etc.

This is a move to reward players who focus on the mode and helping their team.

@Iron_Guard8 , @dwooten77 ,myself, and many others have wished for these boasts forever and once people play other modes, they’ll see it actually helps with camping and other toxic issues (that come with non-objective gameplay).

Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Aggressive streaks are admirable.  Camping streaks are, well.... not really worth mentioning.  But you won’t get one of those in my lobby.  

Message 6 of 6 (248 Views)