Stats/Ladder tracking

by BunnehChurr

Original Post

Stats/Ladder tracking

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to check overall rankings and statistics? People claim they are "ranked X character in the NA region" but there is no way for me to determine if this is factual or not. Is there some hidden ladder system in Apex Legends that I am not aware of? Please some clarity on the topic would be greatly useful. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (432 Views)

Re: Stats/Ladder tracking

★★★★ Guide

There are 3rd party tracking sites around.

Nothing offical as I'm aware.

Message 2 of 6 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

They go to a site called apex.tracker.gg

But its not accurate.  You have to log into each toon,  then load the page.  let it update or something.   Most of this community won't even be able to figure out how to use it.  I haven't bothered.

And that ranking really only equates to "time played"  Its meaningless.  Its not a ladder or elo system at all and nothing to do with a skill rating.

Its basically for the all the pros playing 12 hours a day ranking themselves in amount of kills.

Message 3 of 6 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

^^^^ this guy has the right site.

It works pretty well to stack yourself up compared to some good players. Most casual players won't update their character on it tho or even a lot of good players tbh. But it is all we have right now so appreciate what you have until better comes along lol

Im proudly #1 in supply drop items dropped for team mates with lifeline on xb 😂😂😂 damn squad always stealing all my good loots

Message 4 of 6 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Apextab has elo but you have to set your in game trackers to kills and gaems played if you want an elo rating

Message 5 of 6 (372 Views)

★★ Pro

@HamoHitman wrote:

Apextab has elo but you have to set your in game trackers to kills and gaems played if you want an elo rating

apextab?  got a link?

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)