Stats API ?

by thedecrypted

Original Post

Re: Stats API ?

★★★ Newbie

I too have been following this regularly, hoping for updates. +1 from me!

Message 71 of 208 (2,695 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Apex Tracker (my site) now has an enitrely free api for hobby usage.  Obviously it does not have enough stats and we still need EA/Respawn to provide a real api, but until  such time, I hope you guys can find some use out of it.

https://apex.tracker.gg/site-api

Message 72 of 208 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nice job @htr_xorth 

Ive already generate an API Key on your website.

Are you in work partnership with EA to get those access ?

Message 73 of 208 (3,056 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Predalpha no sir, this is all completely unofficial, but hopefully appreciated. 

Message 74 of 208 (3,053 Views)

★★ Novice

@htr_xorth is the API key to be used in a header or a query parameter for the GET request? I'm getting a 500.

Message 75 of 208 (3,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@RayBenefield Header.  If you're having issues plz DM me or use the site-support.

Message 76 of 208 (3,026 Views)

★★★ Novice
working fine but i cant get stats for one of my friend. Do you know if this can be due to some personnal settings on origin ?
Message 77 of 208 (2,972 Views)

★ Novice

How are you guys pulling stats if there isn't an official stats API!? :O

Message 78 of 208 (2,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@htr_xorth Thanks for the Unofficial API. Working great, using it for a discord bot, Looking forward for an Official API or at least a partnership of sorts for your team. Working flawlessly so far. (The cap of 1 call every 2 seconds does suck when calling a discords worth of accounts, Very slow, But i can understand that limitation)

Thanks heaps!

Message 79 of 208 (2,918 Views)

★ Novice
Hey all,

I'm working on my own Apex Legends Stats tracking website (currently using temp data): https://apextracker.me and I would really love for the devs to release an api so I can provide actual player stats.
Message 80 of 208 (2,889 Views)