Re: Stat Trackers - What do you want to see?

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Stat Trackers - What do you want to see?

★★★★ Guide

As the title states, what kind of new stat trackers would you like to see added into the game to showcase on your legends' banners to help you flex a little better or differently?

Here are a few I would like to see. Give a quick reply of what you would like added in!

1. Knockdowns
  2. Assists
  3. Total character wins (not limited to seasons) 
  4. Win percentage
  5. Top 3 finish percentage
  6. Kill/Death ratio
  7. Highest kills in a game
  8. Highest damage done in a game
  9. Total wins across all legends
  10. Total kills across all legends
  11. Total knockdowns across all legends
  12. Total assists across all legends
  13. Total damage done across all legends
  14. Total Top 3 finishes across all legends
Message 1 of 8 (417 Views)

Number of top 5's for a specific legend. I was looking for one after seeing that the stats page shows 'total top 5s'. Instead legend banners can be equipped with a 'top 3s' right now.

And maybe some ridiculous ones like 'number of weapon pings', 'zipline travelled', '#arc stars stucked to enemy'.

I think banners can use some love to make them truly unique from one another, but we'll see what season 3 brings!

Message 2 of 8 (396 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Distance travelled across all legends... 😂 

Message 3 of 8 (389 Views)

Champion

I'd very much like to see total wins and kills as i play 9/10 of the legends regularly (apart from caustic...i despise him)

So yeah...single legend stats don't really give an idea of my actual achievements in game really lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (374 Views)

★★★ Pro
@IAmTheMeddler Damage taken, atleast there's one department I'll have big numbers in 😐
Message 5 of 8 (359 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I am 100% with you on this. I enjoy regularly playing with 3-4 different legends, but because my stats are spread out across those characters, my Legend banners look quite lackluster.
Message 6 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DYSPROssium # of Top 5's would be well accepted from me too, since I am very much so an objective-based player.
I also like the idea of some ridiculous ones too. Another random one could be '# of teammates banners picked up', LOL
Message 7 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Weapon-specific damage done (and see someone with thousands in the Mozambique tracker) Large smile

Message 8 of 8 (285 Views)