Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

by Halfjack9
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Stat Sheet Concept Model

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

View the image (full size) to see my basic concept of a Stat Sheet. Essentially, it shows the info I want to see. Note that some inscriptions may be misinterpreted in my model, and I'm not using automation or a GUI interface, as I would expect the game to use.

 

I'd like to see what everyone thinks - what would you do different, what are your priorities?

 

stat sheet concept.png

Message 1 of 8 (129 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly, I don't trust any of the math in this game. And there is a lot of it. 60% to this, 125% to that, it's all meaningless without a verifiable stat sheet. Hell, I have an Avenging Herald that hits anywhere from 4k to 34k weak point damage on the SAME target!

 

Edit:  I like your sheet, and I applaud your effort, but I think BioWare has one too many decimals in the wrong place for community made stat sheets to give verifiable info.

Message 2 of 8 (124 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

★★ Guide

@madchuska83 wrote:
Honestly, I don't trust any of the math in this game. And there is a lot of it. 60% to this, 125% to that, it's all meaningless without a verifiable stat sheet. Hell, I have an Avenging Herald that hits anywhere from 4k to 34k weak point damage on the SAME target!

Agreed - all I can do with this concept is look at what it says I should be getting.  Broken heart

Message 3 of 8 (117 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

★ Guide
I like your sheet. It's a good place to start and maybe you could add some others stats if I may suggest?

* total hp ( armor )
* total shields
* final damage weapon 1( base and crit )
* final damage weapon 2( base and crit )
Message 4 of 8 (87 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

★★ Guide

How about something more like this. (I didn't make this another person in a anthem gaming group did but I so felt like this was SO PERFECT!!!!) 

PS. I'm going to be posting this in a seperate thread so if you want this as well go HERE.

 

Need this.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

★★ Apprentice

@Halfjack9 wrote:

View the image (full size) to see my basic concept of a Stat Sheet. Essentially, it shows the info I want to see. Note that some inscriptions may be misinterpreted in my model, and I'm not using automation or a GUI interface, as I would expect the game to use.

 

I'd like to see what everyone thinks - what would you do different, what are your priorities?

 

stat sheet concept.png


Most people suspect they are hiding something, so you can suggest anything and all things, but when they say the team didn't have time to make a stat sheet in all those years they were making this game that has hardly any content, well you get where this is going.  It is pretty obvious there isn't a stat sheet for a reason, especially after people have been finding more and more out about how this game is ran in the background.

Message 6 of 8 (80 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Mryellowpinky  napisał/a:
I like your sheet. It's a good place to start and maybe you could add some others stats if I may suggest?

* total hp ( armor )
* total shields
* final damage weapon 1( base and crit )
* final damage weapon 2( base and crit )

     Halfjack9 you did a great job. Add to character's sheet these points: All gear final dmg-not only rifle/pistol dmg  (include all bonuses) as well as comb total dmg. Add critical % chance and critical value. Time and speed fly. What about power level and how does it impact on rest gear dmg...?

     Character's sheet is crucial to be added to Anthem as well as many other crucial points which you can see in my post here

 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/BIG-issue-for-Anthem-PLUSEs-vs-MINUSEs/m-p/7604180#M455...

 

Congratulation, and great job again !

Message 7 of 8 (74 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stat Sheet Concept Model

★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

How about something more like this. (I didn't make this another person in a anthem gaming group did but I so felt like this was SO PERFECT!!!!) 

PS. I'm going to be posting this in a seperate thread so if you want this as well go HERE.

 

Need this.jpg


Oh, that's beautiful!  This is a great concept of how it should look - bottom line is knowing how your totals come up from gear changes, I really hope EA/BW has this on their radar.

Message 8 of 8 (47 Views)
Twitter Stream