Re: Starwars Battlefront 2 Hackers

by USM_Retreat_Hell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Starwars Battlefront 2 Hackers

★★★★★ Apprentice

To be very clear, one of my huge reasons, big reasons why I have personally stepped away from EA titles is due to the hack fest continuing to ruin the very two games I truly loved and enjoyed playing on. Starwars Battlefront 2 and Battlefield V. Yet to stay on point, what is the point I should say here, because as gamers, as players, as many avid gamers who purchased the EA Brand, The EA title, and the EA games, falls upon deaf ears as what it feels like. 

I will not name shame as EA and the EA admins call it, because what if these turds do not hack or just supposedly better than me and many others. Well lets get be upfront, I have personally watched many hack in game and exploit the system easily and flawlessly. For example, I had a player hiding behind a rock, a large boulder rock shooting through the rock, now could this be a exploit or glitch or a actual hack. Well to point out, this in fact was an actual hack, because this player had nothing, but head shots through the entire game. Now again could this be a pro player, absolutely, but I highly highly doubt it, because he blew tanks up with only two shots. 

No one could kill this particular player and surely even get close enough to kill the player in game. I have been a avid gamer who no lie bought almost every EA title through the years dating back to the very first Battlefield 1942 and continued to buy their games until recently. I stopped after Battlefield V and Starwars Battlefront 2, because I began to notice the lack of care EA and Dice put forth into stopping these turds from ruining such an amazingly well built engine as I call it. When I started to see these numerous players with aimbots, extreme health, and consistent one shot kills through the game, I was not alone and was not the only one taking notice to the players ruining the game. 

There is a huge difference between a good camper and a hacker, the camper yes will get mass kills, but eventually will get scoped out or killed, I have personally seen a camper who I won't lie I copied off of, because I have my good days at playing and my bad days. Yet the hacker is someone who is literally killing people with head shots and knows your exact location every step of the way even without shooting or using a disrupter. 

Between the hackers and nothing being done and these joke patches that crash to my desktop on a fluent basis after playing one or even up to 3 rounds. Once I reach these boom crash to desktop. I gave up on EA just like they gave up on the gamers, but can I be absolutely wrong by stating this openly about the DEVS, maybe or maybe not. My mindset is saying if I were the EA President, ignore the small talk and lets work on another title and pump those games out, let's come up with the next huge hit. 

My opinion and reaction is nope I won't buy another single title until these titles are fixed. Once these titles are back on track and EA shows improvement then I will end up buying more titles, but even if the title is a single player only and no multiplayer period, I still wouldn't buy the titles, because I am done with the fact of hacking and paying for a game to play with other avid gamers like minded who are looking for a little bit of fun and competition, but what we get is aggravation and getting pissed off, because EA claims they take this very seriously, but when you know for a legit fact that 35 plus players reported the same player over and over again and keeps on hacking, it shows where the care goes. Now I get and understand that EA has millions of reports or players saying the same things about many other players or issues with the game. 

But this shouldn't be ignored, if you want to keep gamers and many to continue buying your titles then this should be fixed. I mean for the same player to be still playing and hacking away is literally a slap in the face and clearly isn't fair. Now I have read other forums of where players have stated openly as I did about this issue and the response was the developers would get there forum sent to them the developers and have them look into the hacking. One of the EA responses were what is you were banned, because you are way to good and know how to play well. The best reply I have seen and agree with was PUNK BUSTER that was used and it always updated and works at kicking and banned hackers. 

I will just end with this, I personally miss the old titles that weren't truly hackable as of yet like Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, and so forth you get the picture. I enjoyed the titles and had a blast until the hackers became well known to ruining the EA Brand. Shoot I wish EA was allowed to sue the living crap out of these punk turds why, because in the end who loses, EA, because who doesn't want to buy there titles anymore, people like me and my friends who also became pissed and fed up with the ignorance. I sat at my buddies house and he videoed this one player clearly hacking from the end of a map sitting at the spawn point shooting across the map getting head shots. He videoed this incident and to this date and time this player still is playing. . .  . .

Message 1 of 73 (24,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

im seeing a couple of well known hackers still playing as recently as 2 dayz ago, and yes it ruined the gameplay, sadly

View in thread

Message 5 of 73 (24,308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @USM_Retreat_Hell if you are in-game and suspect another user of cheating then you can report them by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 73 (24,414 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have reported them numerous times along with my friends who knew for a 100% fact that the player was in fact hacking / using an aimbot. That player still plays to this day and this by the way happened roughly 2 months ago to be honest about the time frame. 

Message 3 of 73 (24,408 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @USM_Retreat_Hell we are not able to comment on any reports made.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 73 (24,388 Views)

★ Guide

im seeing a couple of well known hackers still playing as recently as 2 dayz ago, and yes it ruined the gameplay, sadly

Message 5 of 73 (24,309 Views)

Betreff: Starwars Battlefront 2 Hackers

★ Guide

There has to be a better way then just reporting cheaters.

Those who get banned due to reports can get a new account in minutes.

And there will always be new cheaters coming, as long as cheating works and the apps can be found easy.

EA has to improve a lot to get this fixed. Just reporting won't solve the problem.

Message 6 of 73 (24,290 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There's two major problems with the game, first off the game crashes constantly, this all stems from a random update they did. Then secondly the constant hacking in game, now I will not say anyone is not better than me, because this would be a complete lie on my end, I am not the best player in game, but I do fair. Yet seeing how EA responds to hackers and yet they are still in game weeks and months later just paints a picture as to why I decided personally not to buy any more titles from them. 

Since they do not want to address the issues publicly or even on the origin as to acknowledge their are major flaws or issues, why buy another EA title? No bs I honestly believe someone who does hack crashes my game only in game, but that is a far fetched theory, because I could be doing very well and randomly on my 3rd round crash to desktop. 

I won't get stressed out aggravated anymore, so a few buddies of mine and myself decided not to buy anymore EA products or titles. Until their is a fix or use of punk buster to at least stop or prevent these trash players from hacking then why bother buying any future titles. 

To be upfront EA can careless about losing me as a customer or any of my friends, because what we are a dime a dozen to them, the titles will be purchased regardless. Like right now when I was in game, I can certainly guarantee you all that many were talking the same crap I was about not buying another title, because of the hacking and crashing going on. 

Message 7 of 73 (24,266 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have seen forums and videos of guides to hacking its thousands of them a simple solution would be a third program checker but here this isn’t the case as it seems.

Message 8 of 73 (24,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep battlefront 2 is a disaster on multiple levels. No skill match ups. No private match ups. Glitchy. Blaster heroes are completely OP. The lack of jedi and Sith. The list goes on and on... They'll never pay attention to customers complaints. They'll either remove you're posts for very petty unrealistically sensitive stuff, (well they find something small to reason why they take your posts down) or they just RESPOND but not with answers more like someone who doesn't know what they're doing, but still giving advice. I've never gotten an answer I this website. Only responses. 

Message 9 of 73 (23,965 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, i want to do a report, and continue with the conversation, I am from Dominican Republic, and after see all the times that the hackers ruin the online gambling game, I said to me How that people do it, and just see that there is a forum page where they public every update how to do it, because the only time when the game is playable, without that hackers is when there is a update, so i can hack my game to see if that can be possible, and i did it and whit the hack on I played an offline game and  effectively the game is easy to hack, i am talking about Star Wars Battlefront II online, so I said and I proved it to see if can be possible and how easy is do that, If you want you can ban my account but if that solve the problem of the hackers i will buy another to again, I am fan of Star wars and the SWBII is my fav game of all, and is great game, in my opinion one of the best game that EA have. So all the players are leaving, they are stop playing the game, and always the severs are empty, and nobody can play it, and i dont want that this great game close just for hackers, If you want (EA) I can record a video of the hacks that are most used and how I install them so that they see where the problem is and fix it once and for all, and I recommend that after you launch an update, choose a time x to enter as a hidden spectator in a game x and visualize the kills that the players and the dashboard do and you yourself block the account of those hackers. I personally commit to if i am in a game with a hacker after this measures, I will report with prove, but I want to you EA as a great company of development games hear your players, because in PC you are losing a lot of them. I hope you for your response.

I sure that in Battlefield V and other games It is happening thew same. Please players if EA are according with this, let's get the players and the true fair gameplay of the games back.

Kind regarts,

Jose A. Hernandez

Message 10 of 73 (23,818 Views)