Re: Starting everyone at bronze was not a great idea.

by zeriuu

Original Post

★ Pro

@darkcobrabws wrote:
@asukojoI tried normal mode before and i got matched vs insane players which is why i uninstalled it the first time. Just thought id try it again today but i guess ill just try a different game

First time i played apex, i uninstalled it..  i was watching videos etc, learning about it, like ok try again its a free game... its all i play now when i have time to game. 90% looting? I spend that much searching for my next target, get a good load out, and then equip yourself with the guns of your enemies! 
Message 11 of 21 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@darkcobrabws  Try normal mode today, most competitive players are playing rank mode now.

Message 12 of 21 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Funny, another slight oversight...i can leave a ranked game and get 0 penalty. So thats one way to work around playing vs people with 1k + kills

Message 13 of 21 (509 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am now climbing ranks steadily and consistently. All you have to do is hide until theres 5 squads left and you rank up by not engaging in combat.

Message 14 of 21 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Games still bad. Nothing new here. The matchmaker fails at putting you into fair matches. It's been half a year now and nothings changed. Which is pretty sad. Game is dying and with this failed update will continue to just die quicker now that there is even less hope for the failed project.

Message 15 of 21 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its kinda sad because today i feel was their shot to bring in new blood with the update, season 2 and ranked.

Message 16 of 21 (423 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@darkcobrabws hillarious you think most of 1k+ didnt drop in get a kill, die and repeat to rack up there kills to look "good" or just have no life and play 1000 1 kill games a day lol
Played maybe 2 or 3 hours on ranked and have 5 wins.. Was absolutely no different then normal matched games in player skill level.
Message 17 of 21 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@darkcobrabws wrote:

I am now climbing ranks steadily and consistently. All you have to do is hide until theres 5 squads left and you rank up by not engaging in combat.

and where is the fun in this?

Message 18 of 21 (410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@darkcobrabws lol funny
Message 19 of 21 (396 Views)

★★ Pro
@zeriuu Jesus, give it time. ALL players start in BronzeVI, so currently yes the matchmaking isn't pairing you against people your rank. Players have to graduate away from each other. Mode hasn't been out 24 hours and you're writing it off, smh.
Message 20 of 21 (391 Views)