Starting a local league for Apex

by Capt_Quench

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Starting a local league for Apex

★★★★ Novice

Hoping I can get in touch with the community team regarding this.

The local esports scene where I am from is exploding and the demand for running an Apex event is the most sought out thing. All the LAN and esports groups work together to coordinate events where I am from.

So, I'm wondering if there are any set-out tournament rules by Respawn to run an official event around Apex, as well using media assets for promotion.

I know Nintendo has exceptionally tight rules and we want to respect that with Respawn and not get roasted alive.

Cheers and hope everyone is enjoying APEX!

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Starting a local league for Apex

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Capt_Quench  Hey, we don't have any official support for player tournaments at this time, but you may want to reach out to Jay Frechette on Twitter or Reddit for if/when this changes. 

If you want to ensure you have permission for using our stuff for fan stuff, you can reach out to the email address on this page: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Thanks, and good luck!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Capt_Quench  Hey, we don't have any official support for player tournaments at this time, but you may want to reach out to Jay Frechette on Twitter or Reddit for if/when this changes. 

If you want to ensure you have permission for using our stuff for fan stuff, you can reach out to the email address on this page: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Thanks, and good luck!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply dude much appreciated!

Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)