Starting 2021 with a bang

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Starting 2021 with a bang

★★★★★ Expert

No, not bangalore. Never bangalore... but as if on command, I only needed 1 treasure pack on the 1st...

Still not did it as I was doing other stuff during that day. So at 2am I started Apex up... First game, only with 1 other guy... terrific! First bin opened last treasure pack. 

As I told the Caustic @hayhor a very high percentage of my wins were when I was with 1 other person... Either if starting as a duo from start or becoming a duo because third guy left within 2 mins or something. 

This time we were in top 5... Fighting a squad and what do you know, after teammate got downed and I shoot the person downing my teammate, I get an airstrike on me and forgot to just go up into the air and get roughly 90 dmg or something... no bother... suddenly I get shot from behind, turn around and I start shooting like the LL avatar that some ppl on these forums have...

Didn’t kill him cause of that stupid gun shield >.> ohhh well. I read all of the comics and several explosions further the thing is done. This was the most underwhelming comic so far and no wonder nobody talked about it xD

Well that was the bang... get it... if not read this: https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/respawn-finally-adds-in-game-apex-legends-damage-tracker-148746...

Message 1 of 1 (185 Views)