Re: Started Researching Cheats For Battlefield V

by Uncensorious

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Started Researching Cheats For Battlefield V

★ Guide

EA/DICE    PLEASE DO THIS BY YOUR JUNE UPDATE!

Yes, EA/DICE you need to observe/look at players with high kills and simply observe their play. I've noticed the cheats are the top 7 or so at the very least.  Help get your game appeal up and strong for people again wanting to get Battlefield V.

Aimbot apparently is suggested to use sparingly cause you'll get caught. And look what is said on one website about wall hacks:

"FairFight and other statistics-based anti-cheats cannot detect wallhacks, but players will still be able to tell if you ware wallhacking if you are prefiring corners, watching walls all the time ect. However with the directional sound in Battlefield 5 being as good as it is, it is a lot more plausible when you see enemies through walls. However, you should never try to shoot through walls and headshot people no matter how tempting it may be. Such action will give you away as being a cheater right away."

Message 1 of 2 (446 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Pro

@2042onthemove 

Me tooed your post. No one likes playing against someone that uses aimbots, triggerbots, world-hacking or any other form of cheating.

Please keep playing and if it happens again, then try reporting it. I am including links from EA on How to report suspected cheaters in Battlefield V and OUR ANTI-CHEAT APPROACH IN BATTLEFIELD V.

“There are many skilled players who do seemingly impossible things in game, and they are often wrongly reported as cheaters (shout out to Stodeh who highlights this with some amazing plays)."

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (427 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

@2042onthemove 

Me tooed your post. No one likes playing against someone that uses aimbots, triggerbots, world-hacking or any other form of cheating.

Please keep playing and if it happens again, then try reporting it. I am including links from EA on How to report suspected cheaters in Battlefield V and OUR ANTI-CHEAT APPROACH IN BATTLEFIELD V.

“There are many skilled players who do seemingly impossible things in game, and they are often wrongly reported as cheaters (shout out to Stodeh who highlights this with some amazing plays)."

Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)