Stars for Rainbow Stars

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Stars for Rainbow Stars

It just occurred to me that with the portal remaining open for 6 days a week, it is now much more viable to trade yellow stars for rainbow stars when you hate the portal event.

Before, you couldn't really earn enough stars during the portal to open all the chests.  200 stars = about 28 rainbow stars, and quests only refresh every day and a half or whatever.  

It's s crap-ton of work to keep doing quests all week to get the stars, but if one really hates the portal, it's at least a possibllity now.

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Re: Stars for Rainbow Stars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I usually use it for 9 or less rainbow stars so I can at least experience the mode. Quests give out a decent amount, but the exchange rate for 7 for 1 is only an issue if you don't choose to grab quests with stars. 

Message 2 of 3 (418 Views)

Re: Stars for Rainbow Stars

★★★★★ Expert

It's nice to have the larger window for sure. I do all the quests all the time although some can be a bit of a bear such as Friday when they had the epic quest (complete 15 games of Suburbination). I do a mix of the event and spending the stars as the exchange rate isn't exactly great but it's easier when at max rank since you don't have anything else to spend them on after unlocking all the backyard stuff and the crown. Not-so-subtle-hint to PopCap to add more stuff to spend stars on, like new places for some of these epic decorations that we can't put on display in enough areas!

Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)