by diablohunter117

Original Post

Re: Star wars battlefront 2 beta code

★★★★★ Newbie
Finally got it thanks for all the help fellow gamers 👍👍👍
Message 221 of 229 (2,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHAt?. I don't get this I pre-ordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition off the Origin Pc app yet to receive a Beta code hoping it would come before today.  

Message 222 of 229 (2,370 Views)

SWBF2 Upgrade from standard to deluxe edition

★★★ Newbie

Will it be possible to upgrade a standard edition pre-order to a deluxe edition one (or a standard edition game to deluxe)? I've purchased my standard edition copy from Amazon but would like to know if I could upgrade to the deluxe edition through Origin to get the 3 days early access to the full game.

Message 223 of 229 (2,204 Views)

pre order code battlefront2

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I pre ordered the game from origin , and have no beta key ? I attempted to call support and hold for 1hour and no response and requested call back and no answer, I tweeted and no answer ? the day is almost over Early Access begins Oct 4 for pre-orders ? whats going on ?

Message 224 of 229 (2,197 Views)

No Code

★★★ Newbie

i pre-ordered the game and the code isnt working

Message 225 of 229 (2,200 Views)

PS4 beta code

★★★ Newbie

If i buy the Deluxe edition or whatever it's called directly on my PS4 do I get the early beta code sent to my email? 

Message 226 of 229 (2,213 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Beta Key Origin-Preorder

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem...

Message 227 of 229 (2,286 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Beta Key Origin-Preorder

★★★★ Novice

Yup, preorder on September 30th, therefore I was still in the window for getting into early access beta. Now, I have no Beta in my games library just the main game that says I can preload on the 10th. I know I had an issue with early access to  either bf1 or mass effect andromeda, I don't really remember but I know I had to do all these crazy things in orgin to get it to work. They should really run this through their QA testers before a big release like this, to make sure it all works.

Message 228 of 229 (2,277 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks to everyone for the posts. The info provided was useful for getting the issues resolved.

Now that the Beta is open for everyone I'm going to lock it down. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 229 of 229 (2,159 Views)