Re: Star Wars usual crash

by No_Room_Here

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 

Ok, I guess it did what it had to do. Successfully finished its repair and so on. Ill try to play Star Wars again and will notify you, if issue still is. 

Message 11 of 23 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 

Hey! Look likes problem is fixed. Game no longer crashes randomly while in battle. Can I know, what kind of errors my PC had?

Message 12 of 23 (345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, it crashed. After 3h of playing it crashed.

@EA_Darko 

Message 13 of 23 (341 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! I did everything I could find in this topic, but for me, the game crashes a few seconds after starting. I attach the file!

Message 14 of 23 (320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, that solution worked only for one day. Game again just keeps crashing randomly while in battle. 

Message 15 of 23 (309 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @No_Room_Here that doing the steps I posted above fixed the issue for some time points to a system issue, can you try the steps again  to see if it fixes the issue again and make a note of anything that the System File Checker throws up as being an issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 23 (294 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TenLittleRedFox would it be possible to share your DxDiag in English, you can set your system language to English and rerun it again.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 23 (292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 

Ok, after those fixes, I know longer cant get online access. Offers only offline game mode. 

Message 18 of 23 (263 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @No_Room_Here nothing suggested here would have an impact on your network, if you are unable to get online then this is most likely system or network related.

Do you see an error message of any kind?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 19 of 23 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yesterday there was some issues with game. Network was working really well. I could play anything else online and use anykind of media. Todat I could play online. 

Message 20 of 23 (239 Views)