Star Wars™: Squadrons - Update 3.0 Release Notes

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Star Wars™: Squadrons - Update 3.0 Release Notes

★ Guide

I logged on today after 5 weeks of having no games, and continuous timing out after 10 mins with 1066 error, and thinking of every expletive under the sun to call the developers. After 7.5mins today I got one game. One single fracking game, before it timed out again,and again. So now, timing out after several 10 minute searches in Quick Match and cannot get another one, and 1066 error again! What the frack is the definition of “Quick” for EA? Cannot get any fleet battles either, cannot fracking play! Are they fracking kidding!?! Operation 2 is live for no-one in the Southern Hemisphere, and update 3.0 fixed fracking NOTHING, you stupid ar$ehats! Fix the fracking game! dumbarses! I’ve attached pics as proof in multiple posts, and have never wanted to vent so many expletives as this. It has been about 7 weeks since I could play more then one game online with ANYONE, yet no-one at Ea has responded or even acknowledged the problem. Do you have the worst customer service in the world? “EA appreciates your feedback” is obviously another lie. 
PS4 in Australia with Cross-play enabled, not that anyone at EA gives a sh!t.

Message 31 of 34 (664 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, so Update 4.0 this morning (Saturday 12th December) in Australia. On PS4, with cross play enabled, and have spent 40mins trying to find a game, but getting timeout error messages every 10mins...still! Fracking fixed nothing still! See all my previous posts over last 7 weeks. This should NOT be happening! 

Yesterday, I managed to play one single quick match dogfight early evening...the first game I was able to get in weeks. Then not able to get another game all night....in either quick match, dog-fight, or fleet battles....what the actual frack? Prior to update 1.3 I was getting almost zero wait time. Was able to play people all over the world with zero lag or issues. They supposedly tweeked server settings that did nothing but completely frack it up for me. How has this not been addressed yet? WTF are the programmers/developers doing? I have new ships & cosmetics I can look at but can’t fly! Frustrated beyond belief.

So, NO absolutely NOT Game of the Year....tweeks have absolutely FUBARed this game, and I have never felt so much disappointment, anger and frustration at a gaming company as I do now for EA! All I want to do is play.

Message 32 of 34 (576 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, so Update 4.0 this morning (Saturday 12th December) in Australia. On PS4, with cross play enabled, and have spent 40mins trying to find a game, but getting timeout error messages every 10mins...still! Fracking fixed nothing still! See all my previous posts over last 7 weeks. This should NOT be happening! 

Yesterday, I managed to play one single quick match dogfight early evening...the first game I was able to get in weeks. Then not able to get another game all night....in either quick match, dog-fight, or fleet battles....what the actual frack? Prior to update 1.3 I was getting almost zero wait time. Was able to play people all over the world with zero lag or issues. They supposedly tweeked server settings that did nothing but completely frack it up for me. How has this not been addressed yet? WTF are the programmers/developers doing? I have new ships & cosmetics I can look at but can’t fly! Frustrated beyond belief.

So, NO absolutely NOT Game of the Year....tweeks have absolutely FUBARed this game, and I have never felt so much disappointment, anger and frustration at a gaming company as I do now for EA! All I want to do is play. But this is now the worst game ever! What else could it be with no playability?! See pics attached!

Message 33 of 34 (576 Views)

★ Guide

8 weeks now of Error 1066 and unable to play games online...are they kidding? Ever since Update 1.3 (Mandalorian update) I can’t play. In Mildura Australia, NBN connected with speeds of 70Mbs, on PS4 with cross play enabled. See pics attached and my previous posts in this thread!

Message 34 of 34 (538 Views)