Re: Star Wars™: Squadrons - Update 1.2 Release Notes

by DarthVapealot

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the fixes. But, what about TrackIR support @Straatford87 ? Any news?

Message 11 of 59 (1,371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was on a team of 2 that beat a team of 5.

But I'm so upset by the STILL BROKEN ranking system, that I'm about to start blowing up my own capital ship just to create chaos until they make it a priority to help the players who have been dedicated since launch (e.g. pre-order people).

Message 12 of 59 (1,368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

what about Hotas fix on Xbox, still need controller pad for Hotas to function.

Message 13 of 59 (1,359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Please fix the blurry starfield in VR, that's the only fix I care about. Game looks awful right now.
Message 14 of 59 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@Colonicus 

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we are definitely still looking into that one. It's listed on our Known Issues list, along with other bugs that have been mentioned here. Definitely check that out for a complete overview (it's listed under the "Top Forum Reports - Under Investigation" header, at the top of the post).

Come on!  How has this not been fixed, it is quite literally a game breaking issue.

Can you at least remove the "solved" status from the bug report thread?  It is misleading and incorrect.

Message 15 of 59 (1,353 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks Tom for the update. We know this stuff doesn't get fixed overnight but we appreciate the transparency. Are you able to share any progress other than the investigation phase? As someone who works in software dev I know some of these bugs get tossed into the icebox.

Message 16 of 59 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

I noticed the issue with the story mode medals disappearing (on PS4) last night, so I was very glad to see this in the patch.
Looking forward to testing it out.

Message 17 of 59 (1,320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Thanks for keeping on this, it's really appreciated!
Message 18 of 59 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still unable to rebind yaw/roll Frown

Broken heart

This should be so so easy to fix, simply lift the block on roll / yaw rebind

Please let me play this game!

Message 19 of 59 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am done with this game. The VR issiue persists and I have the feeling of a rather big inconsistency regarding hit/dmg detection. I will drop it and might have a look in a couple of weeks. But lesson learned.  Never ever again I will buy a game by Motive or EA as preorder. I am realy sad, as this could have been an awesome experience but it's just another rushed and hyped sell trap. I was totally fine with the package, but in it's current state it is like buying a nice bag of apples where you See at home that they are all rotten on the inside. 

Message 20 of 59 (1,282 Views)