Re: Star Wars Squadrons Info etc

by Kevlegs

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Joystick is supported on the PC including full HOTAS rigs with throttle...uhug.JPG

Message 11 of 112 (1,354 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I wonder that now cross platform is in the game, we will be able to save players on different formats as friends on our lists?

Message 12 of 112 (1,353 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

"The game will cost just $39.99 and features cross-play across Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and VR. EA Access and Origin Access subscribers will get to play 10 hours of the game for free, while Origin Premier subscribers will gain full access to the base game as long as their subscription lasts."

Great news.

Message 13 of 112 (1,340 Views)

★★★★ Guide
"As players move up the ranks, they’ll earn components to modify and enhance their starfighters such as weapons, hulls, engines and shields; gain cosmetic items to customize their cockpit, ship exteriors, flight suits and helmets; and receive bonuses, all unlocked via gameplay, in a clear path for progression."
Message 14 of 112 (1,321 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Nice article explaining Hera's return in this game.
https://www.denofgeek.com/games/star-wars-squadrons-hera-spoilers/

Message 15 of 112 (1,264 Views)

Message 16 of 112 (1,221 Views)

@Kevlegs Gotta be honest, I don't find any of the pre-order content to be good or unique - and I'm glad. It'll just mean I'll only need to pay the price of the game, which is already gonna be cheap.

I guarantee after a day of multiplayer, players will unlock better cosmetics than what comes with pre-ordering.
Message 17 of 112 (1,278 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Me neither.  I've pre ordered just to get the game, nothing to do with any pre order bonus.

Message 18 of 112 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Loving the idea of swapping shields from back  to the front and diverting energy from lasers to your engines..

I was hoping we could get inside the capitol ships . Frown

Message 19 of 112 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 20 of 112 (1,108 Views)