Star Wars Jedi origin access??

by thecapitan1305

Original Post

Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

★★★ Newbie

EA already paid Disney for the star wars license so it's theirs to do as they wish so it should come on Premier just like the Battlefront games and FIFA games, both of which EA has already paid for the licenses of.

Message 11 of 79 (6,626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I find it troublesome that we did not receive official confirmation that it is going to be included. I'm going to cancel my sub until we have clarity on that matter. 

Message 12 of 79 (6,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Or is it possible that the Origin acces doesn't work when it comes to single player games and they dont know what to do ? we pay monthly so whats to stop someone just getting 1 months subscription to play it and cancelling , the model they are working with only works for multiplayer games and they are not going to tell us we aint getting it because they know alot of people are going to cancel their subs .

Message 13 of 79 (6,419 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Zakuro89 @samson10101 

Hey there! 

I hope you had a great time watching EA Play.

To confirm - EA and Origin Access members will get a 10% discount on purchasing the game and Origin Access Premier subscribers can play the deluxe edition of the game at launch.

Message 14 of 79 (72,551 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated!
Message 15 of 79 (6,363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 16 of 79 (6,353 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 That is great news. but then why the game's badge until now does not have the "Premier" logo on top of it?

until now the button to get the game will push you to pay to pre-order the game. and is doens't clearly says "Included in Premier" like the other games we had in 2018.

that is the main confusion. my sub will expire in Aug. and if I don't see the Premier orange logo popping soon on the game. I will cancel my sub. as i dont want to get stuck for another YEAR while i have no visual proof that the game will be mine on launch day.

pardon my tone. but even with your official confirmation here as a "Community Manager" that still wont give me the game or guarantee that what you said here tom will be a sure thing
Message 17 of 79 (6,030 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ABA7R 

Hey there,

I've asked the team if they could add the "Premier" logo to the game page. This is normally done closer to the launch date of new games.

I do want to take this opportunity to reaffirm that Origin Access Premier subscribers can play the deluxe edition of the game at launch.  

Message 18 of 79 (5,840 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 AMAZING NEWS. thnx Tom for your efforts. that's a relief
Message 19 of 79 (5,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Origin Access Premier subscribers can play the deluxe edition of the game at launch."
So for Xbox users with ea access it won't be possible to play the game without buying it?

As far as I know ea access doesn't have a premium feature, like on pc.

Message 20 of 79 (5,710 Views)