Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@TheDoctorGadget 

The full terms & conditions can be read on this page: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/origin-access#store-page-section-faq - the first line explains "LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY". 

Message 61 of 79 (1,780 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TheDoctorGadget wrote:
@SofaJockeyUK Its already on Premier but we are supposed to get 5 days early access on all EA published titles. Its false advertising if they don't unless there are some terms and conditions on Origins Premier policy that can't be found online really trying to figure this one out because it not being out early cause of Spoilers is not a good reason as we are paying for that as part of our subscription.

Thought so.

The Premier offering does offer many games with early access but not all.

(The advertising lists the titles offered early, but that's not a promise that every game will be). 

You're getting to play at the earliest opportunity available, so at least you have not lost anything. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 62 of 79 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SofaJockeyUK That’s what I wanted to confirm because it’s advertised as all EA published games and the games they list are pretty much outdated and I don’t see any new additions. But since the legal language includes exclusions it’s pretty much covered still feels pretty dirty but I guess this is a published, lucas/Disney and respawn project so it’s out of EAs Hands. They should update their marketing language as it’s very misleading.
Message 63 of 79 (1,741 Views)
Highlighted

@TheDoctorGadget wrote:
@SofaJockeyUK That’s what I wanted to confirm because it’s advertised as all EA published games and the games they list are pretty much outdated and I don’t see any new additions. But since the legal language includes exclusions it’s pretty much covered still feels pretty dirty but I guess this is a published, lucas/Disney and respawn project so it’s out of EAs Hands. They should update their marketing language as it’s very misleading.

You keep saying it's promised or misleading.

Do you have any link to anytime they say 'all' games?

I don't think that is said anywhere, despite the small print.

I don't doubt it is an understanding you have formed, but that's not the same thing.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 64 of 79 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you are worried about spoilers why have early access to those who paid for deluxe versions...ot Just sounds like your trying to have your cake and eat it too...disappointing 

Message 65 of 79 (1,604 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

★ Apprentice

Thanks a lot for all of the confirmations, but when can I add this to my library and preload?

Message 66 of 79 (1,553 Views)

★ Novice

@Straatford87 hey Tom, you've clarified that Fallen Order is available for Premier but is there the 10 hour trial for people who subscribe to Basic? I'd like to try before i buy and dont mind paying £4 for it but not sure i am keen on paying £15 for a game that i may not like.

Message 67 of 79 (1,518 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Why make a fuzz over 5 days?

Its not like that's the main selling point of having OAP. While I do understand the principle of not getting what you perceive as advertised, its not like they are ripping us off her.

Isnt it enough that EA actually give us unlimited access to the best version of so many games for the price of 1.5 game? 

And regarding the deluxe edition I think EA got good statistics on how many deluxe version are sold vs regular edition which is most likely the reason they set the  early access at that version.

Its not like EA is getting anything out of doing this other than the whining from a few cranky people. lol

"Give them your finger and they'll take the whole hand" is pretty fitting here.

Message 68 of 79 (1,554 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey there. I can answer those questions for you.

@RaPoZaUm 

The Origin preload will be a few days before launch. You'll receive a notification when it will be available.

@thecapitan1305 

There will not be a Play First Trial for this title on either Origin Access Basic, or EA Access on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Message 69 of 79 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Novice

happy to help, sure, that is why I cant get a damn answer from EA for 3 weeks, because you are so happy to help.....

Message 70 of 79 (1,424 Views)