Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

by Calfixie

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Im really confused right now, EA announced that EA is going to Steam, 1 game will be exactly Fallen Order for a Steam
You are saying or said that Fallen order is part of Premiere but according to news from EA it is not or what? For Steam or for Origin?
Message 41 of 79 (1,574 Views)

★★ Novice

I think that people can buy it from steam or origin. so people who have origin access can still play it and also people who dislike origin can play it. I think its a good move to get more players, but i could be wrong tho

Message 42 of 79 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Josto_SK 

Origin Access Premier subscribers can play the deluxe edition of the game at launch. That hasn't changed. But do note that Premier is exclusive to Origin.

EA Access will be coming to Steam Spring 2020. But we'll share more details at a later time as to how that will work.

Message 43 of 79 (1,240 Views)

Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

EA DICE Team

@propeller1990 

I can clarify that for you:

• Yes, to Deluxe version and pre-order items.
  • No, to playing the game early. We've chosen not to have early access for this title in order to avoid spoilers.
Message 44 of 79 (6,784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Tom, thanks for all you've contributed to this forum in the past. As you mentioned, Origin Premier members can play the full game at launch. Is there a time limit for this, such as only 10 hours, or can they play it as long as they hold a valid subscription?

I just want to know cause I want to purchase Premier for both FIFA 20 and SWJ:FO and don't want to spend that much money not knowing all the facts first.

Thanks

Message 45 of 79 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 - thank you for fast response and info Standard smile
@Miechelangelo I believe Premier means - full game - no playtime hours as trials
So you have full game at release - no-prelease this time as @Straatford87 already said because of Storyline reasons and spoilers
Message 46 of 79 (1,195 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Miechelangelo  @Josto_SK 

Happy to help!

To confirm - as a Premier member you can play as long as you want until your subscription expires.

Message 47 of 79 (1,757 Views)

★ Novice

So is it coming to EA Access Premier?

Message 48 of 79 (1,685 Views)

@Calfixie wrote:

So is it coming to EA Access Premier?

Origin Access Premier on PC.

Yes.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 49 of 79 (1,602 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SofaJockeyUK  @Calfixie 

Correct. And (Origin Access) Premier is only on Origin.

Message 50 of 79 (1,593 Views)