Re: Star Wars Jedi origin access??

by l_TASc_l

Original Post

Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @boozgod the game will be available to Origin Access Premier members so you will be able to play it as long as you have an OAP membership. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 31 of 79 (9,787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for answering the question, Tom. I was leaning more towards that it would be included for us Premier subbers, as that is what is advertised for OAP, but wanted official confirmation. I'm chuffed to bits! 

Message 32 of 79 (4,094 Views)

EA DICE Team

@l_TASc_l 

Release is coming closer!

I'm personally super excited for this one. I love myself a good single player adventure :-)

Message 33 of 79 (4,087 Views)

★ Novice

just had a great sigh of relief when I read this forum!!!

very reassured and happy that JFO will be included with Origin access Premier!!

Message 34 of 79 (3,742 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Boy it sure is super hard getting a logo on the game's store page. Must be a whole lotta work. Definitely isn't to con people who have premier casually looking at the store page into buying the game on top of already having access through premier. No sirree. Just really hard to get a jpeg up.

Message 35 of 79 (4,324 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Hello Tom, can you tell me if this early access will only be for 10 hours to the Deluxe edition of the game for Premier users?
Message 36 of 79 (4,321 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Xbob42 

I agree it's not ideal, but I can confirm there's no ulterior motive behind this.

The lack of Premier logo was due to a configuration issue on the Origin store. Feedback has been provided and that shouldn't happen again for future titles. In the meantime, I'm here to make sure folks are aware that yes, it's included with Premier.

@AlexDCast 

We've opted not to have early access for this title, in part to reduce the risk of story spoilers.

Message 37 of 79 (4,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree. The new Need for Speed is up on Premier (which I'm sure will have microtransactions) but this game which is single player is not.

Message 38 of 79 (4,157 Views)

Re: Is Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order coming to premier access?

★ Novice

@EA_Darko can you confirm that Origin Access Premier subscribers will Soccer ball get both the deluxe version and preorder items and Football be able to play the game before launch?

Thanks!

Message 39 of 79 (9,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

When can we expect to add this to our vault for preload etc?

Message 40 of 79 (2,910 Views)