Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will not make new saves

by madmaxneo1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will not make new saves

★★★★ Novice

I am at the point just before the Eye of the Storm part (where he remembers to use the force ability push). I am at the section just before I enter the big turning thing that goes underground. I have beaten this area twice now and have made it all the way back to the ship, but for some reason it does not save any more at any of the other spots in the game where I rest or level up skill points. I went and checked the local save point and it is the same one from July 7th, it does not change for some reason.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Message 1 of 3 (1,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It did it one more time and when I had finished that game I went in and made a copy of my save. That worked and now the game continues at the correct save point..

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (933 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@madmaxneo1 Sorry, can’t help with this. I only replied because silence in a thread can be mistaken for people ignoring it, instead of no one having an answer, so sorry if this got your hopes up. Good luck finding a fix.
Message 2 of 3 (959 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It did it one more time and when I had finished that game I went in and made a copy of my save. That worked and now the game continues at the correct save point..

Message 3 of 3 (934 Views)