Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Patch Notes w/c Nov 18

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Patch Notes w/c Nov 18

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

We’re in the process of releasing a PC Patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. We have a patch that will follow on Xbox One and PS4, also due out this week.

• We’ve fixed a texture flickering issue that would display on the screen while driving the AT-AT on Kashyyyk
  • Sometimes the input from the arrow keys would fail to respond within menus, this has now been fixed.
  • Dynamic resolution settings will now save properly.
  • Fixed an issued where the game could become slow and loading times longer than expected.

We’ve been blown away from all the feedback we’ve received so far, and we’re so happy that you’ve been enjoying Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Please do keep the feedback, fanart, suggestions and everything else coming!

/Atic

Message 1 of 66 (11,330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – Patch Notes w/c Nov 18

EA DICE Team

Hey folks,

As a heads up - we are working on the next patch. More details on that to follow.

View in thread

Message 47 of 66 (8,124 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

thank you! i do love the game, i made a feedback thread mentioning suggestions for a sequel and what i liked and didnt. 

gonna mention that a cutscene skip thing would be nice, and a new game + mode - yes i know because of the story unlocking abilities that it may not be possible to do that for the skill tree but it would still let me use my fave outfit from the start (because black is cool).

and um SEQUEL please! i put ideas for that in my feedback post too. if you dont mess with the gameplay too much and just do new stories and maybe different skills with a new hero and her/his story, with links to those good guys in this game, you could make an epic EPIC Star Wars game series right up there with the movies in the story telling.

Message 2 of 66 (11,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have a issue with game lunch after update - "An unknown process has crashed" error. I hope you fix it.

Message 3 of 66 (11,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

So we can fix a flickering screen in a vehicle you spend mere minutes in but we can't fix the broken particle effects a lot of people are experiencing that some times take up the entire screen with blue, green or black blotches, Bravo

Message 4 of 66 (11,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic A patch is good! Was really hoping for some fixes to the worst game-halting bugs though. Is something for those in the works?

Message 5 of 66 (10,807 Views)

★★ Novice

Plz tell me your fixing the bug on Dathomir right after the initial Gorgara boss fight where if you die climbing up the wall trying to escape Gorgara you aren't able to progress in the story at all, just completely stuck. 30+ hours in and dont wanna restart from very beginning. @EA_Atic 

Message 6 of 66 (10,799 Views)

★★ Novice

Stuck in mission (order 66) without pull in force :/ 

Message 7 of 66 (10,770 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, this might just me but I'm being getting stuttering and continuously FPS drops, mainly while on Kashyyyk. Lots of stuttering and some times the game freezes for couples of second even though the sound still heard.

Message 8 of 66 (10,693 Views)

★ Novice

is there a update coming where you can replay missions

Message 9 of 66 (10,659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please tell me you are sorting the white screen bug that happens on Dothamir after you accept your master death and then have to go fight Malicos. First time was perfect but got to that point and saved and turned Xbox off. Tried to go through said door the next morning and everytime I click on the door I’m put into a white screen and nothing happens, I can hear cal moving and swinging his lightsaber but that’s it. I think it’s ridiculous the patch notes you have released. This * needs sorting like ASAP because it happens at 82% through the game and it’s like a massive slap in the face to anyone who has put the time into. You’ll notice how many reports of this problem their is and the overall bugs in the game as a whole. I think EA should just stop making games period, your a set of money robbing * and I think you should give people their money back and make all your future games free for been cheeky *. 

Message 10 of 66 (10,625 Views)