Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch - December 17

by RollsRoyce89

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the update I started the game from scratch, and unfortunately there are still many problems, low frames and slow rendering, the worst is when in several moments of the game you freeze is frozen about 5 seconds, I have 35 games this is the only one that has These problems, I talked to a coach about what I'm going through he reported to me that is game optimization problem nothing with my device.
Error Report December 24, 2019, 11:57 AM, PS4 Fat Platform.
Thank you for your attention, I hope you will fix these errors that have not been resolved so far.
Message 11 of 39 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

-ES

Hola, acabo de comprar el juego y cuando empece a jugar todo iba bien, no había ningún problema pero con el paso del tiempo me di cuenta de que el juego sufre de bajones de fps, bugs, e incluso problemas de carga. Pondré un ejemplo y bug que me gustaría reportar, en la primera tumba o "mazmorra" en el puzle de las bolas que había que empujar se me bugeo el juego hasta tal punto que tuve que reiniciar el juego. En el segundo planeta mi experiencia fue empeorando ahora además de bugs el juego daba tirones y tenia problemas de carga, podía estar andando por cualquier zona y repentinamente el juego paraba y ponía el símbolo de carga entonces tenia que esperar entre 3 y 5 segundos a que acabase para poder seguir jugando por ahora no he detectado ningún fallo más. Llevo pocas horas de juego y ya me he llevado un disgusto por eso he decidido notificarlo. Compre el juego muy ilusionado y me he llevado una decepción ya que lo antes dicho lo hace incluso imposible de jugar, por lo demás me parece un buen juego y si se arreglaran estos problemas incluso creo que podría llegar a GOTY.

Posibles soluciones que podría aportar desde mi punto de vista es el implemento de pantallas de carga(para corregir los parones que da para cargar)o parches para los bugs.

Gracias por todo

Un saludo 

-ING

Hello, i jus bought the game and when i started playing everything was going well but over time i realized that the game suffers from drops of fps,bugs and even loading problems. I will put an example and a bug i would like to report, in the first tomb or "dungeon" in the puzzle of the balls i had to push, the game crashed at the point i had to restart the game. On the second planet my experience was getting worse , now in adittion to bugs was jerking and had loading problems, i could be walking anywhere and suddenly the game stopped and put the loading simbol so i had to wait between 3 and 5 seconds to continue playing. For now I don't detected any more errors. I have been playing a few hours i have already gotten a dislike because of that i decided to notify.I bought the game very excited and i got a disappointment since the afromentioned makes it even impossible to play, otherwise it seem like a good game and if these problems were fixed even i think it could reach goty.

Possible solutions that i could provide from my point of view is the implementation of loading screens (to correct the stopagges it gives to load) or patches for bugs

(sorry for the bad english)

Thanks for everything

Greetings

Message 12 of 39 (871 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 It would be glad if there's some DLC and Jedi challenge mode for scoreboard rankings.
Message 13 of 39 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@GoekhanAgaEA, just give us a performance patch for the framerate drops and the slow rendering. Just a only & one performance patch for the PS4 and NOT a photo mode meanwhile the game is broken. 

The mostly people here wants a performance patch for the PS4. Fix that mass

Message 14 of 39 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
And games please give us a position on the issues we are experiencing, any predictions for an update that improves game performance ?? I suffer from rendering delay, screen freezes and frame dropouts.
Bug report December 31, 2019, time 11:57, PS4 Fat platform.
Thank you for your attention, I hope you will fix these errors that have not been resolved so far.
Message 15 of 39 (728 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why don't you provide a link for downloading the patch ?
What am I missing ?
Thanks for any help.

Guba

Message 16 of 39 (594 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 When comes the patch for the bad performance ??? Or is this game death ???
Message 17 of 39 (582 Views)

EA DICE Team

@GoekhanAga 

Hey there,

We're receiving limited performance related comments at this point. Could give me further details on the specific performance issues you are still experiencing? E.g. if you notice stuttering where and how often?

Message 18 of 39 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Could you please provide a link to download the patch?
Thank you!

[Admin - removed all caps]

Message 19 of 39 (545 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey Tom, the frame drops begin after landing on Bogano (incidentally, it was reported here several times). The biggest problem is the vvvvvvery late spawned opponents on Dathomir, not to be overlooked. İ play on the Ps4 Pro and this game ist broken.
Message 20 of 39 (528 Views)