Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | January 15th Patch Notes

by UnwaryCoin

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 Thanks! Was it included on the BD-1 card?
Message 21 of 30 (1,497 Views)

Great Job on the Patch and Thanks!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just tossing out a great job done by the team in fixing a lot of the hiccups in Fallen Order, texture pop is almost non existent now (XBO) and a thanks for including the premium content.

Cheers!

Message 22 of 30 (1,507 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Will there be a patch for the Legendary beast despawn bug? I know physical copies have found a solution but so far none for digital owners. Kinda sucks to have to start all over for 1 trophy...

Message 23 of 30 (1,411 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@UnwaryCoin I have two more questions
1. If I redeem the Tundra BD-1 code on PS4, will the Xbox One and PC codes still be usable?
2. Does anyone have a photo of the Tundra Mantis?
Message 24 of 30 (1,356 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 No controller here. I'm playing with mouse and keyboard, none of which is wireless.
The slowdowns/freezes coincide with my CPU being at 100%, so I am pretty sure it's the way the game (or actually the engine) handles CPU resources.
My bug report is here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Still-stutters-and-game-permanently-freezing-PC/m-p/8487269
Message 25 of 30 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87

Please adjust the rendering and crashing errors in the game, the EA Games team works so hard and so well to create free belts for the star wars battlefront 2, and I really appreciate it, and the bf2 errors are always resolved now those of the Jadi Game fallen order, do not have the same affection in fixing your mistakes and will not even generate more free content, I think that because the jadi fallen order is a single player, you have no interest in reversing and fixing your bugs.
Message 26 of 30 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AnthemAJ Gratitude for the update, the game is much more fluid and with less drops of pictures I am very happy, that on maps that was crashing a lot.
Plus the map of kashyyyk is still freezing, the freezing time decreased from 5 sec to 1.5 sec, which is a step forward, of all the maps it is only locking in kashyyyk please Ea Tom, fix this, oh yes the game will look good on all maps, and if you can please put in depoois to fix the kashyyyk freeze, put the new game mode more.
In the most grateful I am happy for not having abandoned in the fans of star wars.

Message 27 of 30 (929 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Gratitude for the update, the game is much more fluid and with less drops of pictures I am very happy, that on maps that was crashing a lot.
Plus the map of kashyyyk is still freezing, the freezing time decreased from 5 sec to 1.5 sec, which is a step forward, of all the maps it is only locking in kashyyyk please Ea Tom, fix this, oh yes the game will look good on all maps, and if you can please put in depoois to fix the kashyyyk freeze, put the new game mode more.
In the most grateful I am happy for not having abandoned in the fans of star wars.

Message 28 of 30 (928 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@UnwaryCoin I can now answer all three of my questions. Yes, yes, and I do.
Message 29 of 30 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 I Purchased the game on Xbox in March as a digital copy. I have the latest Patch update, completed the game and have every achievement aside from the 'Data Collector' due to the Albino Spider Never Spawning again and not receiving the 'Albino wyyyschokk' Tactical Scan. (PS. I have the Legendary Beasts achievement. so have defeated it.) The Patch notes say it was fixed?

Message 30 of 30 (575 Views)