Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ Free Content Update

by GuardianD671

Original Post

★ Guide

if on pc sounds like you are checking on steam, and fallen order updates on origin, thats where to check for updates, not in steam.

otherwise i dont know how to help sorry, i dont have a current console, just a broken ps2 that cant read discs anymore.

Message 11 of 18 (2,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Checked on Origin for the update several times, but no luck.

Message 12 of 18 (2,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wonderful stuff, thank you! I am curious if this is the only update the team has planned, or will there be further updates with more meditation training features (Darth Vader, more maps, etc.)?

Message 13 of 18 (2,480 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 One thing I'd like is the holomap to keep track of Force Echoes and Scans (like it does for secrets and chests), however I don't want the edition for Ordo Eris and Fortress Inquisitorius.
Message 14 of 18 (2,448 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok I am very late for the post so I just have one thing to say for this update: Thank you. I can replay now with my collectables unlock. Thank you.
Message 15 of 18 (2,397 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 hope to see an update to add more force powers for inquisitor cal kestis as well like force lightning or the light side variant force judgement and add a cape and hood and mask variant of his sith inquisitor outfit with with the ability to toggle the mask on and off and adding the darksaber lightsaber parts and color crystal and the saber parts that the other sith inquisitors use in the game love the update we got as well btw keep up the good work
Message 16 of 18 (2,354 Views)

★★ Novice
@Straatford87 I want to add as a Star Wars fan that's lived through all the movies, was 12 yo when I went to see A New Hope and also a 16 year Marine Corps Veteran. I admit I'm pretty old to play video games, but I have gone from a PS2 to a PS4 and I have to say the absolute best game I play by far is Jedi Fallen Order. Thank You Electronic Arts and Respawn. But I also must say for myself and probably hundreds of fans that we absolutely need another update for present consoles....giving us a minimum of additional wardrobe features for Cal (i.e. Jedi Robe, Jedi Knight outfit similar to Luke's in ROTJ....etc). We are so looking forward to an unbelievable sequal, bit it will be clearly another 2 years and on the next Gen console, so PLEASE.....let us have this small request while we wait.... Thank You.
Message 17 of 18 (2,192 Views)

★ Guide

gordo i was confused reading your post. i thought for a second you were a 16 year marine corps veteran at age 12!

i blame the dark side for my mistake!

Message 18 of 18 (2,153 Views)