Re: Star Wars:Fallen Order youtube videos

by Kyle_Ragnador

Original Post

Star Wars:Fallen Order youtube videos

★★★ Newbie

Hi do you have any idea why is there already You Tube videos of Star Wars: Fallen Order uploaded before the release of the game on November 15th? I feel that this is unfair to those who ordered the game on Origin because I thought that the game will be unlocked at the same time worldwide.

here are some sample videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n87WvZ3nnA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkw2a0_C6Fk

Message 1 of 6 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just resist the temptation to watch them 😆

Should count yourself lucky you haven't been shafted by pre ordering on Steam ... 14 hours 22 minutes before i get to play!

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

I presume the videos are people playing physical copies that they obtained 'early'.

YouTube showing the whole game before launch has been a thing for the best part of a decade.

You don't have to watch them.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

True, but their excuse on why Origin Access members were not getting Early Access to it, like every other release...or EA Access members not getting a 10 hour trial at all, was because of spoiler concerns. Seems kind of counter productive for some people to have access, and post spoiler videos.

Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

First there were only the illagal early sold physical ps4 copies. But now you have the VPN Users which changed their country. so it starts like normal released.

It's totally bogus that they didn't release a singleplayer game at the same time world wide.

Message 5 of 6 (399 Views)

@Kyle_Ragnador wrote:

It's totally bogus that they didn't release a singleplayer game at the same time world wide.

What does being a singleplayer game have to do with it?

It releases on the 15th, wherever you are. Standard smile

What does it matter if someone else played a little earlier and how would you stop it anyway?

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)