Star Wars Fallen Order - Download game fully to planet hop - problem

by ricoghardforth2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Fallen Order - Download game fully to planet hop - problem

★ Novice

I've got to the point in the game where I need to planet hop to either Zeffo or Dathomir.  Thing is it says I have to fully download the game to do this.

As far as I'm aware it is fully downloaded and installed.  

I'm not actually in the process of downloading another game via origin but there was one waiting to be started so I'm now down loading this hoping this is why and its detecting the wrong game.   See what happens once complete.  

Message 1 of 5 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Fallen Order - Download game fully to planet hop - problem

★★★ Newbie

Yes once the other game had finished downloading I could planet hop. This is a deffo bug in origin.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (972 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ricoghardforth2,

How did you get on with this? Was the download enough to continue?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes once the other game had finished downloading I could planet hop. This is a deffo bug in origin.

Message 3 of 5 (973 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @qtsparkz12,

You're @ricoghardforth2? O.O Well, thanks for getting back to me and letting us know you were able to work it. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game says its fully downloaded and i am not able to continue 

Message 5 of 5 (734 Views)