Re: Star Wars Battlefront II - Release Notes - Update 2.0

by Tinogiggedy

Original Post

Champion
Check your SA star cards. In fact check them all. Some have been modified. Make your claim now before you change any card with a skill point as they may reset and you will get squat for your efforts.

Would not use skill points on any cards yet...
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 21 of 25 (683 Views)

Champion
Also, Anakin and Obi-wan. Perhaps even Padme as in Movie #2. Attack of the clones. She can be an escape artist!!
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 22 of 25 (682 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has anybody gotten Bespin for Heroes versus Villains?

I have played it in Blast and Jetpack Cargo, but not in HvV.

Thanks!

Message 23 of 25 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Yes I have been on Bespin in hvv.
But I have to say this patch is the glitchiest to date. I have pretty much stopped playing hvv because of how glitchy it gets and this patch has not helped. Now it seems that galactic assault is going the same way. The glitches seem to be multiplying. I have never experienced sooo many glitches in GA. There's barely a game I play that a hero doesn't glitch out. It can be that vaders force choke is unblockable or his lightsaber will disappear and you won't be able to block with him. Reys lightsaber has also dissappeared on me many times and even if it doesn't dissappear it doesn't mean that her block won't just stop working and she no longer raises her saber to block. Had Darth Mauls lightsaber dissappear again i don't know how many times now and I wouldn't even want to count, forget his left trigger ability, it barely ever actually does damage even in a bottle neck with a crowd of enemies it doesn't work. The amount of times you get stuck in the trees on Endor when in a speeder is unreal and I could understand if your actually anywhere near the tree but you got massive gaps you could easily fit through and it's like you hit an invisible wall. These sorts of glitches are happening so regularly now please EA work on fixes and making this game run smoothly. I don't understand how you can put so much work into balancing when so much of the time the game keeps glitching out. Surely it has to work properly before you can establish how to balance it. I mean now you can pay 1000 battle points for a LAAT on Kamino and when you spawn get a blackscreen where you can't see anything. I totally agree that on Kamino the LAAT should cost more than the 400 it was before but before you never used to get a blackscreen. Or how about that troopers can duck behind a railing shooting, if you have a blaster you could shoot them as the railing isn't any form of cover however when your Palpatine those troopers are protected by these railings as his lightening attack cannot target them. This was done for balancing but its clearly not been done properly as there are still some walls Palpatine can zap through but railings act like solid objects. How can you balance the game and break it? I can't help but feel you guys are trying to address too many things at once and making it worse and worse as a result. I want a game that works properly and consistently first and foremost. I can adjust my game play to the characters, provided it's consistent and not glitching constantly and when that's working you can see clearly where balancing is needed. I really like this game but find myself getting increasingly frustrated with it and it seems to get worse with every update thankfully I like the new progression system or I would have probably just said next please and moved on to another game.
Message 24 of 25 (598 Views)

★ Novice

I think the conversion happens in the april update. same issue for me. we just have to wait...

Message 25 of 25 (529 Views)