Re: Star Wars Battlefront 3 EA: Wishlist

by HCarbonic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 3 EA: Wishlist

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I'm going to do a sort of "ROAD TO SWBF3". I will be making a series to cover the wishlists that I want to see in a third installment. Which list do you want me to cover? I have ideas to how DICE can work and implement this list.

Here's the wishlist.

-Bring back Vehicle hop ins
-Seemless ground to space
-bigger maps
-destructible environments
-Large expansion packs
-Story should be longer
-32 vs 32
-tons of AI in multiplayer and offline
-more offline modes
-hunt mode
-issue orders to AI
-order 66 mode
-Galactic conquest
-actual customizations
-create your own hero
-commandable Star ships (like driving a imperial star destroyer)
-No grinding
-no micro transactions
-no season pass
-no loot boxes
-* ton of reinforcements
-Open mod support
-new classes
-More vehicles
-fix the turrets
-no more on-rail vehicles
-Co-op vehicle gameplay
-custom load-outs
-give Palpatine his lightsaber.

What wishlist do you all want to see implemented in the third installment by DICE?

Message 1 of 24 (3,995 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

@Kevfilms2x2 wrote:

Hey guys, I'm going to do a sort of "ROAD TO SWBF3". I will be making a series to cover the wishlists that I want to see in a third installment. Which list do you want me to cover? I have ideas to how DICE can work and implement this list.

Here's the wishlist.

-bigger maps
-Large expansion packs
-Story should be longer
-32 vs 32
-more offline modes
-hunt mode
-issue orders to AI
-order 66 mode
-Galactic conquest
-actual customizations
-create your own hero
-No grinding
-no micro transactions
-no season pass
-no loot boxes
-* ton of reinforcements
-Open mod support
-new classes
-More vehicles
-fix the turrets
-Co-op vehicle gameplay
-custom load-outs

What wishlist do you all want to see implemented in the third installment by DICE?

I like all of this apart from create your own hero i think it might be a bit op

But i would really want ashoka,ventress,qui gon,cad bane,the mando,plo koon and more but thats all i can think of but yea nice job coming up with all that😄

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (3,965 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

@Kevfilms2x2 wrote:

Here's the wishlist.

-bigger maps
-Large expansion packs
-Story should be longer
-32 vs 32
-more offline modes
-hunt mode
-issue orders to AI
-order 66 mode
-Galactic conquest
-actual customizations
-create your own hero
-No grinding
-no micro transactions
-no season pass
-no loot boxes
-* ton of reinforcements
-Open mod support
-new classes
-More vehicles
-fix the turrets
-Co-op vehicle gameplay
-custom load-outs

I like all of this apart from create your own hero i think it might be a bit op

But i would really want ashoka,ventress,qui gon,cad bane,the mando,plo koon and more but thats all i can think of but yea nice job coming up with all that😄

Message 2 of 24 (3,966 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The planet known as Toydaria the key
Message 3 of 24 (3,947 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@Kevfilms2x2 I made a thread similar to this, listing loads of specific stuff about heroes, star fighters, skins, and maps. All of those things you have listed would be amazing to make to the game!
Message 4 of 24 (3,897 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HCarbonic Oh? I would like to see your thread! :D
Message 5 of 24 (3,888 Views)

Message 6 of 24 (3,882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

That's a great wishlist.  I agree with another post that I like everything except "create your own hero".  Battlefront 3 needs to stick with established canon heroes.  There are too many fan favorites that didn't make it into either DICE game, with Disney+ shows adding more with each release.

My wishlist:

• Conquest should be the feature mode with maps designed FIRST for Conquest.  Then they could use cut outs for other modes.
  • Definitely need a seamless travel between space and ground...sort of like combining Supremacy and Starfighter Assault into one mode
  • I'd actually like to see bigger than 32v32...maybe 100 player matches?  Could happen with a combined ground/space mode
  • Launch hero count needs to be basically doubled to accommodate favorites from this game and new heroes not in DICE Battlefront yet.
  • Fan favorites that can be ported from this game include Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Boba Fett, Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Maul, Yoda, Count Dooku, Rey, Kylo Ren, Phasma, Finn.  Others can be added later as DLC.
  • New PT era heroes at launch:  Mace Windu, Jango Fett, Padme Amidala, Cad Bane, Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress, Bo Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon.  Ahsoka Tano, Bo Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon, and Maul will include OT era appearances so they can be cross-era
  • New OT era heroes at launch: The Mandalorian Din Djarin, Moff Gideon, Casian Andor, a villain from Casian Andor series.
  • New ST era heroes at launch:  Poe Dameron, General Hux, Ben Solo, Knight of Ren, Jaina, Commander Pyre
  • Heroes and locations need to be cross era where possible.
  • Locations need to be all new with fan favorites returning in DLC
  • PT era locations at launch:  Mandalore (cross-era with OT), Mustafar with Separatist facility, Coruscant with Jedi Temple, Utapau, Ryloth
  • OT era locations at launch:  Mandalore (cross-era with PT), Mustafar with Vader's Castle, Jedha, Bespin Cloud City (full maps bigger than in 2015 game), Navarro from Mandalorian (assuming season 2 doesn't give a better location).  Possible replacement for Navarro could be a planet from the Cassian series.
  • ST era locations at launch: Exogal, Kijimi, Pasaana, D'Qar with Resistance base, Death Star II Wreckage...this map of course would be on and around the broken Death Star with waves crashing on the outside portions of the map.  Interior could be whatever they want given that the Death Star is huge in itself. 
Message 7 of 24 (3,846 Views)

@Kevfilms2x2 Gotta be honest, there won't be another Battlefront game from EA while their SW license is still active, and it'll be another 5-10 years before another Battlefront game is released by another studio at the minimum (if another one is to be released). Probably won't even be on the new consoles that are just about to come out.

Gonna be a long time; don't know why people are even hastily jumping towards wanting a BF3. Not good to get your hopes up.

People need to enjoy BF2 for what it is.
Message 8 of 24 (3,787 Views)

★★ Pro

@UNL1M1T3D_P0W3R wrote:

People need to enjoy BF2 for what it is.

Yes! People don’t understand this. The devs have given us a great game for fun times, and just because some people don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s bad: if you love Battlefield or BF2005 so much go play those.

Message 9 of 24 (3,734 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Quoting myself from another thread:

The main mode should be an asymmetrical version of Galactic Assault. The Rebels should not have the same number of troops in the battle as the Empire. This can be balanced, by letting the Rebels have 4 heroes simultaneously, but the Empire getting only one. Maps (especially the Rebels bases like Yavin IV and Hoth) should be designed with that in mind. That means including chokepoints, but the Empire would have the numbers to break through them. Tickets should be used for maps where Rebels attack only. The Empire gets a timer because the Imperial Army is a meat grinder and gameplay should feel that way.

Message 10 of 24 (3,707 Views)