Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2's Unlock Requirements

by dude8004029

Original Post

Star Wars Battlefront 2's Unlock Requirements

★★★ Newbie

Probably not going to be read by anyone who matters, just wanted to vent a little.

Thanks EA i'm feeling a great "sense of pride and accomplishment" for every death i suffer at the hands of another player who has unlocked higher level and clearly overpowered guns or a max level damage boost card i am yet to unlock, you really screwed the pooch with this one. You could at the very least put the overpowered players in their own servers to separate them from those of us yet to unlock the best items and boosts. Finally adding that there could not be a more obvious gap between a player with nothing unlocked and a player with everything unlocked.

Message 1 of 7 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree you just die straight away to some guy with everything unlocked this game sucks in multiplayer I only got it for the campaign story and was disappointed at the idea an "elite empire trooper" would get all soft and turn good what a load of *! They would have been the most brutal * in the galaxy! Everything else was great with the campaign except it really really really needed to be longer like wtf! Also more co-op scenario and mini story lines would be epic! No-one appreciates your pay to win or in game purchases good games don't need them focus on making great games not money for share holders or some rich *!

Message 2 of 7 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also what the hell was the point of the collectables in game! its called easter eggs give us some lore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am  DIE HARD FAN of star war battlefront 1 is the best battlefront 2 is rubbish can I get a refund very very disappointed in this game 

Message 4 of 7 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The problem is that EA wants money. Same reason why Origin exists. They'll do anything they can to take other people's money and run off with it. It seems as if they make better betas than actual games.

Message 5 of 7 (732 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is the Origin forum page. This is the link to the battlefront 2 forum page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II/ct-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-en

This forum is the best place to post your issues and questions about the game, as other people can debate and assist you.

This forum should help you solve your issue or any questions you may have. Search for your issue or scroll through to find an issue similar to yours.

Hope this helped Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (717 Views)

★★★ Novice
It gets worse when you have them unlocked but can't claim the new guns. Seems like this game belongs in the garbage.
Message 7 of 7 (665 Views)