Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Nintendo Switch

by EA_Joker

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I agree with everybody. My son just got a Nintendo Switch and one of the games he wants is Star Wars Battlefront 2. Plz EA. I told my son I will do what I can. Plz really want the game on theswitch. That would really be a great gift for my son for his bday in December. And Christmas. Thank you

Message 11 of 24 (6,637 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hello there,

and thank you for your feedback - I agree it would be awesome to see this title on the Nintendo Switch, but unfortunately at the moment, there are no plans for such a release.

With the release of Nintendo's latest gaming device, EA will continuously look into opportunities to release upcoming titles for the Switch - but I would not count on this particular title for the Switch as Christmas present. But maybe a movie ticket would be an alternative - or Battlefront II for another platform? It releases for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in the next few days, with the Play First Trial coming up this week for EA Access / Origin Access members.

Let's see what future brings, I bet there's a lot of Star Wars and Battlefront gifting opportunities coming up.

Message 12 of 24 (6,596 Views)

★ Guide

Lel. No way can the switch handle this game.

Message 13 of 24 (6,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nintendo Switch got me playing Video games again, and I'm enjoying it. Playing Skyrim for the first time now, and I'd love to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 as well. or even knights of the old republic! please please please

Matt

Message 14 of 24 (5,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Make star wars for the switch it would be killer !!!! I can't wait it would be great!!
Message 15 of 24 (5,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same! I would totally buy it again if  its for the Nintendo Switch. That would be awesome.

Message 16 of 24 (5,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please please pleeaaassseee!!!! I only have a Nintendo Switch and totally agree with you guys. It would be soooo awesome. I am a huge Star Wars fan and the fact that Nintendo doesn’t have much Star Wars content is killing me. Please bring Battlefront 2 over to Switch. Do It!

Message 17 of 24 (5,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Nintendo Switch can more than handle it I know my stuff that's not a problem, the Nintendo switch has, Fortnite, Wolfinstien, Doom, Skyrim, Pay Day 2 and many more. But EA and nintendo has had bad blood for a while for some reason yeah they had Fifa 18 and soon Fifa 19 but that doesn't mean that EA them selves is with Nintendo. I love Battlefeont 2 (2017) I have it on my Xbox One and I would buy it 100 more times on the switch. Just think of it, it would be amazing to play Battlefront 2 on the go. EA and Nintendo doesn't know what there missing. Battlefront 2 is almost dead because of it's terrible launch, but now they fixed it and it's better than ever with even more content coming like Clone Wars, but people still think it is a microtransaction mess because of the first impression of the games launch. This could be a shot at redemption if they play their cards right they could have a massive profit on their hands. Please EA you really need this and if you don't people will think that Battlefront 2 is still a bad game this could be a huge turning point.

Message 18 of 24 (5,247 Views)

★ Novice

.I agree with the others, would love this for switch got bf 1 on pc but since I got switch I'm never on the PC so please get this for switch :D

Message 19 of 24 (5,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would love to see battlefront on the switch! make it happen EA!

Message 20 of 24 (4,365 Views)