Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) and Star Wars Empire at War Multiplayer Function?

by Solo_Of_Mu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) and Star Wars Empire at War Multiplayer Function?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've read articles about how Disney revived the multiplayer functions for Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005 ) and Star Wars Empire at War. However, every source mainly points towards Steam. I've checked the product descriptions of both on Origin, but i found nothing that helps. I even checked EA Answers and EA Help and found not even a single thing about either game. So i'm just gonna ask: Does both or either one of the Origin versions have the Disney updates that restores multiplayer?

Message 1 of 2 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) and Star Wars Empire at War Multiplayer Funct

Community Manager

We do not have any official method through the Origin client to activate Multiplayer for that title. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (642 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) and Star Wars Empire at War Multiplayer Funct

Community Manager

We do not have any official method through the Origin client to activate Multiplayer for that title. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (643 Views)