Star Rewards

by Carolinaboss615

Original Post

Star Rewards

★ Apprentice

I feel like this! If this is the last battlefront which I hope it’s not! Then keep adding content until squadrons comes out! I could only imagine what this game would look like on the newer consoles coming out later this year! But yeah keep giving us content until squadrons! At least two more maps. And you should start a Star Rewards almost like MUT Rewards..players stuck with this game until the end as well as other ea Star Wars games..somehow u should combine a way to where we reach a certain number like on madden mut u give us rewards..! Like continue to send games or collectibles through mail! I’d rather u tell us a battlefront 3 is coming or give us two more updates and let us play this! Battlefront on new consoles would be badass all I’m saying!

Message 1 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: Star Rewards

★ Apprentice

Also we need the Mandolorian added to the game! Shoot a Mandalorian update! Give us the music and all. And play Duel of Fates towards the end of matches will up the intensity. Can we have a map where Anakin x Kenobi fought Dooku in space. Give us that map overlooking space! For the next battlefront got to blend in space fighting with ground fighting! Have a massive multiplayer where we can fly from space to the planet we want to fight! Give players the option to evacuate to space and vice Versa! Give each fighter bounty’s or missions whether it be capture Ren or takeover a town! Spice it up! And the credits we get we can buy more customization! One more map we need is the Jedi training academy that would be a good one! 

Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: Star Rewards

Champion (Retired)

I dream of a battlefront game with these too

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)