Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Standard weapon loadout

by daemontonio

Original Post

Standard weapon loadout

★★★ Guide

The release of new weapons this past Tuesday made me try different loadouts and the combination that has worked best for me is

Primary weapon: Jarra's Wrath

Secondary weapon: Riza's Ripper

Both are Legendaries. All my javelins have now this same loadout. This is my personal preference, highly influenced by the god rolls I got on them and personal playstyle. Both are legendaries. I have heard that Rain Maker is very good too and I didn't dislike it but I did not get it with a god roll.

What are your favourite new weapons?

Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)

Re: Standard weapon loadout

★★★★ Guide

I'll let you know when I finally GET a legendary weapon lmao

Message 2 of 6 (178 Views)

★★★ Guide

That's such a bad luck. I finally got last night the last legendary I was missing so I have all nine of them. Next step is chasing the Rain Maker with an added damage inscription.

Message 3 of 6 (162 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Indeed.  The RNG Gods are a fickle bunch with a poor sense of humour lol.  Beginning of the event I had Lego rain.  Once week two rolled out, it all went south.  However, my Ranger build is pretty good.  I have 3 charges for Gambit at 150% damage so that's not bad, plus 2 charges for Argo's mace at 350% damage.  I use an LMG with frost bonus to prime for combos.  As a backup I have a Ralners Blaze with 150% damage if I need to fall back on that and use a gun.  So, I'd pretty much need a decent roll on a new Lego cat weapon to equip it, anyways.

Message 4 of 6 (157 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Jonny_Castilloux Hopefully you get a legendary Again and Again with 200% gear charges and a 350% damage. The one I got is only Masterworks, does not have the gear charges and its additional damage is only 2%. Even so, it is what my Colossus uses.
Message 5 of 6 (101 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well, thank-you.  Here's hoping.  I may go back to my MW support gear from the initial Lego (and only) one I received.  I only equipped it because it was a legendary and it does half of 5/8 of sweet FA.  My MW increases damage output, adds charges to my gear so that I can spam grenades and rockets like crazy.  I'll probably go back to that.

Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help