Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Staggering need to be reduced

by Bistoory

Original Post

Staggering need to be reduced

★★★ Guide

Seriously, you took The Division 1 staggering to a whole new level, getting chain-staggered by Titans to death is not funny nor challenging, this really needs to be fixed.

Message 1 of 52 (657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

...it would also be nice if the enemies occasionally responded to having two full clips, a grenade, a special and an ultimate fired into them on GM1.

Message 2 of 52 (645 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Blastiel wrote:

...it would also be nice if the enemies occasionally responded to having two full clips, a grenade, a special and an ultimate fired into them on GM1.

Sadly, this will take a LONG TIME to get fixed, if it can fixed, the AI in this game is just so bad, even Destiny AI is better.

Message 3 of 52 (642 Views)

★★★ Guide
Bump.
Message 4 of 52 (614 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lol git gud. 

How long it takes to kill enemies in GM1 is purely due to gear. At 400 it was taking ages, at 490 it feels exactly like hard mode did when I hit 30. 

In regards to staggering, that's what happens when you let the enemy overwhelm you. It is part of what encourages tactical game-play and teamwork. 

Message 5 of 52 (604 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Kharneth88 wrote:

Lol git gud. 

How long it takes to kill enemies in GM1 is purely due to gear. At 400 it was taking ages, at 490 it feels exactly like hard mode did when I hit 30. 

In regards to staggering, that's what happens when you let the enemy overwhelm you. It is part of what encourages tactical game-play and teamwork. 

I'm not talking about damage, but about staggering, and you know why enemy overwhelm you ? cause they pop from nowhere, please don't post such insipid comments next time.

ps : git gud, so childish. don't post here please.

Message 6 of 52 (600 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Staggering is out of control. I didnt even know what's going on half the time. Either I'm getting chain frozen or chain staggered

Message 7 of 52 (583 Views)

★★★ Guide
A little bump.
Message 8 of 52 (581 Views)

★★★ Guide

Correct. I’ve been knocked out of the air and unable to move/react for around 10 seconds on multiple occasions 

Message 9 of 52 (574 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Bistoory wrote:

@Kharneth88 wrote:

Lol git gud. 

I'm not talking about damage, but about staggering, and you know why enemy overwhelm you ? cause they pop from nowhere, please don't post such insipid comments next time.

ps : git gud, so childish. don't post here please.

I'm talking about staggering, too. I don't let the enemy stagger me, and you know what? I stagger them back. If you aren't staggering them then increase your Force stat. GM1 does not stagger any more than any other difficulty. You're just not killing the enemies quickly enough and they're getting in your face and hitting you. Or you're trying to fight without your shield up. 

L2play. Or come on here and look for some strategies to help with your problem.

It's sickening how gamers will have difficulty with a game and then get online claiming that the game needs to change. It's not the game, dude. Learn to overcome the features of a game. 

Message 10 of 52 (571 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help