Stacked Teams: Player Stat A Viable Solution?

by Robbiesan11

Original Post

Stacked Teams: Player Stat A Viable Solution?

★★★ Guide

EA, the issue of stacked teams is a real problem. Now, I like to win just like anyone else, but a slaughter is no fun for either side (in general). Note: this is for random players in attempt to create a more even and enjoyable player experience.

I am proposing you institute a simple player stat which is used to identify player experience and skill, and evenly distribute players based on this stat. You could use the basic numbers you are currently tracking: ie. Mode, Time Played, W/L, K/D, Assists, Objectives.

Using the given data, the player will be assigned a percentile say out of 100%, or perhaps a simple scale of 1-10. With this stat, as players continue, their stat is continually updated, and it is always used in determining how to distribute players.

I'll be honest, this is something we shouldn't even have to ask for. It has been a problem with MP gaming for a long long time, here in this galaxy. Please address and fix ASAP. It's especially brutal on new players, and while I enjoy a win, there is little to no pleasure in slaughtering the other team in a friendly match (competitive is another story..).

Thanks for your serious consideration to addressing and resolving this ongoing issue.

Cheers!

PS: Players if you have any other helpful suggestions please share them here for EA to see.

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Re: Stacked Teams: Player Stat A Viable Solution?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Robbiesan11I don't have a problem with being matched against better players and/ or better teams. Throwing us to the wolves helps us develop the skills and experience we will need to be more and more like our superiors. My pet peeve is the TTK for the bombers, especially the Meta TIE Bomber Killer Base, you know, the TIE Bombers that tank damage from an X-Wing better than the first Death Star, able to effortlessly kill anything (not made out of TIE Bomber) foolish enough to get in front of it.

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)