Sprinting needs a nerf

by Neverkn0wn

Original Post

Sprinting needs a nerf

★ Novice

Its far to difficult to use any weapon that doesn’t target or have splash damage mainly due to the fact that if the enemy gets near half health they jump into a sprint. However that doesn’t mean we should remove sprinting. Sprinting is good to keep the games moving quickly but it’s being abused to escape snipers and any character with a single target attack like Foot Soldier and Corn.

In my opinion it might be reasonable to have a timer set to start if you take damage, so you can’t go into sprint for “x” amounts of seconds. This would push people to think a bit more then running in and knowing they’d get out by running and jumping.

This would also affect The mushroom class (forgot her name for some odd reason) by causing her to ration her cloaking. 

In fact doing that alone would even be the buff the foot soldier and Corn need to be even a bit better! They wouldn’t need a damage buff, but instead would be more viable since it wouldn’t be incredibly easy to dodge their primary fire.

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Re: Sprinting needs a nerf

★★ Apprentice

I only, finally, figured out how to sprint tonight, having been irritated by how long it was taking to get to the action and then slaughtered VERY quickly!

Having figured it out I'm stunned that you can just stay in sprint mode permanently. It explains why I've been finding it very difficult to hit anything and then being a sitting duck Standard smile

IMO it's making the play far too chaotic. Yes, now that I can also sprint I can get in and do it all at sprint speed, but having the entire game played out by everyone at sprint speed is taking some of the fun out of it. So yes, I agree it needs limited in some way.

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)