Re: Spore Buddies Exchange!

by Taru-Elaari

Original Post

Spore Buddies Exchange!

★ Guide

Hi SPORE community!

I'm coming back to SPORE this last week and I'm loving it so much, it made me remember why I fell in love for this game for more than ten years.

It turns out that most of the creators from my Buddy List back in the old days are gone, so I would like to add active creators to that so I can have always new and amazing content to play with! Post your Screen Name or a link for your My Spore page and I will add you!

If you like to add me you can! I am arthrfrts (I have few creations in this new Screen Name but I will create more in the following days).

Message 1 of 16 (10,002 Views)

★ Novice

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/LorestoryDeviant

I am active on and off but when I am active I am usually active for a long time. I have been playing spore since childhood and it is still one of my favorite games.

Message 2 of 16 (9,394 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm BrythonLexi and usually produce Maxis-style creatures.  However, I also branch out to vehicles (and rarely, buildings).  I've been looking for newer creators of quality as well, and will add y'all!

Message 3 of 16 (9,360 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey all, I'm Bansheebott. Like a lot of other people it seems, I come back to Spore every so often.

I make simple, Maxis type creatures and vehicles (mostly military/colonist type), but I'm mainly in to making Outfitted creatures and Adventures. I have a Sporecast  for the latter, just updated with my latest work "Bragg's Assault Course".

Message 4 of 16 (9,341 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started playing again after 10 years. Finally got my game up and running. I missed it sooo much! Username is invaderzess. 

Message 5 of 16 (9,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can find me under Primalseed

I love this thread idea! I have so many new creators to follow now. For myself, my favorite aspect of Spore is storytelling, and my creations often reflect that. I mostly create Empires, though I do dabble in creatures and starships. Nice to see the community is becoming active again.

Message 6 of 16 (9,220 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it is nice to see the community have a slight resurgence i suppose. 

Message 7 of 16 (9,139 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

creature Hi! I am SandyJam! Nice to meet you!

TipsIt's very nice to see that someone else is here.

TipsI mostly do adventures with humor, but sometimes I create creatures like Maxis.

Links         

SandyJam's Profile

Sand and Jam Adventures

Message 8 of 16 (9,069 Views)

★★ Novice

there's the thing that you can easily retrieve all your buddies' creations that you think are 'gone'. Standard smile use that

Anyone who has had this issue can use that method and retrieve all the creations that are at spore.com but are not displayed on the in-gameSporepedia

I'd also like to add that after I'd done it there were the same problem with sporecasts — some creations just wouldn't appear on the in-game Sporepedia sporecasts that you are subscribed to. So just click on 'search sporecasts', enter the name of the troublesome sporecast and click 'subscribe'. It will redownload

Message 9 of 16 (9,016 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi! A relative newbie here, you can find me at Taru-Elaari 

At the moment I'm mostly having fun making creatures for, and playing in, the Creature stage.

Would love to have more buddies Large smile

Message 10 of 16 (8,954 Views)