Re: Spore Bot Parts

by lvireo

Original Post

★ Guide
The bot parts aren't illegal. However, i would advise against installing the bot parts if you already have mods installed on your game. Im not saying it won't work but there is no guarantee it will work either. If you want to try installing the bot parts with mods that's fine by me. Just know that it COULD cause harm to your game. (Also if you are worried about the bot mouths not having the sing ability, there is an easy solution. All you must do is make sure that your creature had at least one social ability, this will prevent the game from crashing.)
Message 11 of 83 (3,908 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do you mind explaining? If I contact an EA official they can just let me share bot parts even If I dont have a code?

Message 12 of 83 (3,730 Views)

★ Novice
@sfdiusmc Just tried your solution and it didn't work. The EA Customer Service Rep told me they no longer support it since the game is too old.
Message 13 of 83 (3,710 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@sfdiusmc EA official told me they no longer support that option, they dont have the ability to add it anymore
Message 14 of 83 (3,693 Views)

★ Guide
@DarkJamanix Yeah they basically "activate" the parts on your account. (You still need to download the parts pack itself.)
Message 15 of 83 (3,684 Views)

★ Guide
@ChanGrape That's not good. However they told me the same thing many times. Eventually they said yes. I don't really know what has to happen down at EA for them to give you the parts but it seems like sometimes they give them to you and sometimes they say they can't. I'm real sorry I can't give you a proper solution.
Message 16 of 83 (3,688 Views)

★ Guide
@xXEatThatPieXx I'm starting to see a pattern here lol. Maybe Spore is just so old that they're starting to drop support for it. Hopefully that's not the case. My best advice would be to ask again at a different time. Sorry that you couldn't get the parts.
Message 17 of 83 (3,684 Views)

★ Novice

Dude, I think you're making it up. I really want those parts legally on my account but I'm not going to irk off people. Do you have any proofs at least?

Message 18 of 83 (3,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@i_d_szyfrOn spore.com I am Stevie303. You can see that the account was created in 2018 but I have the bot parts. But like I said its very possible that it has become impossible to obtain them once again.

(Update- I just contacted EA Help and they told me that getting the Bot Parts now shouldn't be possible but after I told them about my experience getting the Bot Parts they would contact the rest of the team about it. I'm not quite sure what that means but lets hope its something good. lol) 

Message 19 of 83 (3,551 Views)

★ Novice

@sfdiusmc wrote:

you can share them. you need to talk to an EA customer support agent to be able to share though.

Will I need to show them a download key?

Message 20 of 83 (3,041 Views)