Spooky Squash Boss Hunt for May

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Spooky Squash Boss Hunt for May

★★★★★ Expert

I would say the hardest part of this challenge (from hardest to easier) :

1. all goats   (hard to survive guarding the tomb alone)

2. all pirates (slow to collect the candy)

3. all imp      (survive as little imp and discipline to take the turn as Z-Mech so coordination is needed)

Message 11 of 31 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Finally, after almost 1 year, Spooky Squash is back this week!

Who dares to accept the challenge above?

I will play Friday night, 7:00 pm PST with CloverTheGame account

Message 12 of 31 (559 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I should be around.  Message when you’re ready.

Message 13 of 31 (544 Views)

I can play tomorrow night through Thursday.

Message 14 of 31 (537 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i need the scrumptious spooky Squash hat... so i Need some good players for the crazy bosshunt… Players that do not leave the circle while the others try to kill the guard….

i don't know if we have to wait months or a year again until this bosshunt will be back, so i hope (and pray) that i'll find a good team

to all the others, who still need one or more spooky Squash hats... GOOD LUCK Wink

Message 15 of 31 (490 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I’m up for the challenge.  I currently have the health upgrade for my captain deadbeard so I’m kind of unstoppable /s.  Joking aside, having a new account is pretty fun.  However every TT game I’ve been in on PS4 is loaded with scientist, electro peas and plasma peas.  

Message 16 of 31 (456 Views)

★★★ Guide

I should be around Friday to deal with the Squash. Did manage to get my final hat yesterday after 6 hours or so of playing with randoms. So I am happy to help with any difficulty that people need help with.

Message 17 of 31 (443 Views)

Re: Spooky Squash Boss Hunt for June

★★★★★ Expert

Zidane, now you have all the hats, are you up to the challenge?

Message 18 of 31 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My challenge is as always the "Rando Hunt". I think i might even upload a couple videos. Which also document perfectly how poorly designed and scripted this is.

I even once had the Squash spawn at a different location.

But surprising things happen. And so i had a match with a competent Imp for once where we actually managed to take 2/3 of the Squash HP in one rush.

Message 19 of 31 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]

i played a round the other night with @JustCallMeTotal with two low level randoms.  Neither of them had a full grasp of the game mechanics, but heaven be praised they LISTENED when we told them what needed to be done.  It's a good idea to wear the scrumptious bucket if you play scientist, it signals to randoms that you probably know what's up.

The lower level of the two (I think they might have actually been level zero) was playing imp and along with a bunch of coaching from his friend regarding strategy, we were successful with a fairly smooth run.  That guy was eager!  He kept asking "can we kill him now?!?!" It was like having a little kid in the back seat on a long drive.

Message 20 of 31 (377 Views)