Re: Spoiler: Efvra as Colonial Rep

by asakti

Original Post

Spoiler: Efvra as Colonial Rep

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I'll just come out and ask. SAM me; what do I have to do to have Efvra available as a choice for colonial representative?

Make decisions that leave Morda, Raeka (or both) off of the decision wheel? Some pro Efvra decision or mission I must do? I am at a loss.

Message 1 of 10 (1,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Efvra isn't a candidate. 

It's always between Bradley, the Moshae, Morda, and Raeka/Hayjer.

Message 2 of 10 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Arsenic_Touch wrote:

Efvra isn't a candidate. 

It's always between Bradley, the Moshae, Morda, and Raeka/Hayjer.

Google and more than one guide to decision results disagrees. Either they're wrong, which certainly is a possibility, or I'm not figuring it out (which is also a distinct possibility).

Message 3 of 10 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I thought saving the moshae is the part of the main quest and cant be avoided?  If we saved her she automatically becomes the candidate for the ambassador...  I saw a guide:

http://orcz.com/Mass_Effect_Andromeda:_Choices_and_Consequences

Dont think this is correct, cause it stated Tann and Addison can be candidates as well.

Any way I am still confused over what or who this ambassador is supposed to represent.  The Citadel council is made up of 4 major species and these are represented along with lots of ambassadors for the other races.  That made sense, but if the Nexus is supposed to be the next Citadel, then there should be similarly an ambassador for each species.  So why select an interim ambassador?  To represent the entire cluster? And the reason for rushing this was because the hyperion landed on the meridian so they now have a new home? Doesnt quite makes sense to me...

Message 4 of 10 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Make the Moshae despise you. Leave church/cardinal alive, kill Akksul. Make deal with Primus. Pretty sure someone said this is how to do it. 

Could of been interesting if Ryder could say,  What is the point? Doubt we need a representative to the Citadel because the Reapers attacked while we were leaving! 

Edit: You probably have to let Sloane kill the guy. Probably go military.

I am waiting for the next update to play again. I will try making Moshae despise Ryder. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I have left the cardinal alive for one of my playthroughs, no visible impact to the game.  Deal with Primus too.  No storyline impact as yet but think defenses are weaker during the final mission, didnt kill akksul though.  At the end of everything the moshae was still there.  Has anyone here actually done it and can you help with the steps to get efvra selected?

Message 6 of 10 (1,001 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

"...Has anyone here actually done it and can you help with the steps to get efvra selected?..."

I was about to ask this same question.  It's weird because in places one might consider reliable, I know I read he was an option and yet I haven't found anything where he is.  I've watched many a video on Youtube and not one person has had this as an option.

Maybe it was a mistake after all.

Message 7 of 10 (974 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if I would do that to Evfra though.  I can't see him enjoying having to play diplomat. 

I'd only do it to annoy Tann and Addison.  And Morda does a better job (though why would I want to inflict Morda on more than just krogan?).

All that said - would be good to know, as I've heard that Evfra can be Representative too...

Message 8 of 10 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I wouldn't do it on my actual play through, but I would do it just to see everyone's reaction (including his) if I made him that person.

Message 9 of 10 (951 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PretzleMe wrote:

I wouldn't do it on my actual play through, but I would do it just to see everyone's reaction (including his) if I made him that person.

Me too. I check this thread pretty quickly each reply hoping someone has the answer.

Message 10 of 10 (941 Views)