Split screen in BF5

by Casulon_2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Split screen in BF5

★★★ Newbie

Please EA you add spilt screen to Battlefront 1 and 2 please add it to Battlefield 5 so we can join also playing local with friends and family.

Message 1 of 4 (52,464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Split screen in BF5

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Casulon_2!

Being realistic i don't think we can get a Battelfront 1 or 2 split screen support mode (aside from the very limited one already existing in Battlefront 2 for consoles).

Regarding Battlefield V, the fact that a Coop mode is in development could include as well a split screen mode for local play, however no official info has been released so far.  Big chance that we will know every aspect of the game in August at the Gamescon!

Regards

[I MOVED YOUR POST DUE TO INCORRECT SECTION]

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (52,541 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Casulon_2!

Being realistic i don't think we can get a Battelfront 1 or 2 split screen support mode (aside from the very limited one already existing in Battlefront 2 for consoles).

Regarding Battlefield V, the fact that a Coop mode is in development could include as well a split screen mode for local play, however no official info has been released so far.  Big chance that we will know every aspect of the game in August at the Gamescon!

Regards

[I MOVED YOUR POST DUE TO INCORRECT SECTION]

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (52,542 Views)

Champion (Retired)
The number of people interested in split screen shooters these days is such a small fraction of the total player base, it just doesn't make much sense for dice to spend time working on it when they could be working on setting else. I guess it could happen, but it seems very unlikely to me.
Message 3 of 4 (52,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@eI-nombre wrote:
The number of people interested in split screen shooters these days is such a small fraction of the total player base, it just doesn't make much sense for dice to spend time working on it when they could be working on setting else. I guess it could happen, but it seems very unlikely to me.

Especially since split screen hasn't been done in such a long time that people who want to play next to each other have placed two consoles next to each other by now, TVs with picture in picture and other fancy things.

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 4 (52,368 Views)