Re: Spitty vs Rampage

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Champion
@Redmattgame I actually feel the Rampage is pretty well balanced, with where it's at after the slight nerf. Luckily, I play on Xbox with cross-play disabled, so I don't have to deal with PC players destroying me... just console players that are leaps and bounds better than me XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 11 of 17 (197 Views)

★★ Pro
@dSKyNafinchin I mainly play on the PS5 but whenever I have switched cross-play off I have struggled to get as many as 10 players in the lobby.I have no choice but to endure a PC filled lobby just to get a game.
Message 12 of 17 (189 Views)

Champion
@Redmattgame Dang! If I had a spare Xbox sitting around, I would send it your way!

Message 13 of 17 (184 Views)

[ Edited ]

@dSKyNafinchin The only players you're avoiding by doing that are playstation and switch players. You will not be with any PC players unless you queue up with one, putting you in PC lobbies.

Message 14 of 17 (176 Views)

★★ Pro
@dSKyNafinchin Thanks for the gesture but I also have an Xbox One & Ps4 & am currently holding back on getting an Xbox Series X for the time being (console shortages being another reason). Now we're in the midst of the busy season in terms of game releases up until Xmas my already extensive gaming backlog is about to get even bigger.
Message 15 of 17 (146 Views)

Champion
@pandareno1999 Seriously?! That is good information to have. Thank you for mentioning! I may turn it back on, in that case. I don't mind playing against PS/Switch.. I just don't want to deal with PC. Good call!

@Redmattgame Well shoot, I'm out of ideas, then. I would try to play on my PS4 to see if I have the same issues filling lobbies, but I can't play FPS games on PS anymore, to save my life! Lmfao!! I was originally a Sony supporter through the PS2, but the Halo franchise ended up pulling me to Xbox, and the PS controllers just feel weird to me after all these years. I can play other games, but I can't aim for crap on PS controllers anymore.

Message 16 of 17 (125 Views)

@dSKyNafinchin Yeah, you can only play against PC players on console if you queue up with a PC player.
Message 17 of 17 (123 Views)