by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Spitefire buff love it or hate it?

What are your thoughts on it?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 17 (626 Views)

Re: Spitefire buff love it or hate it?

Champion
@DarthValtrex Like it. I am more willing to pick it up now over a hemlock. Still prefer a flatty tho.
Message 2 of 17 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Have used the Spitfire a bit, liking it certainly.
Message 3 of 17 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I've been using the spitfire awhile so I didn't even notice 😅. I prefer my LMGs & SMGs over ARs.
Message 4 of 17 (602 Views)

Hero

45 bullets of nothing but high damage. 1 full mag with accurate shots wipe 2 teams alone with. This thing did not need a buff at all. It was perfectly toxic already the way it was. =P

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 17 (597 Views)

★★ Pro

What changed? I still think other guns are way better for some reason.. it's not Spitfire's fault honestly.....

Message 6 of 17 (595 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Absolutely love it! It's been my main weapon for ranked this season. I use it with a 3x optic and it has literally saved my life so many times. Exactly what a LMG should be!
Message 7 of 17 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DarthValtrex tbh hadn't noticed buff, but use it all the time, love it.

@rockyboy1998 used to use the 3x all the time but found it much improved to use a 2x, then couldn't go back to the 3x.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 8 of 17 (560 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis They increased the damage by 1 for each bullet. It's a fairly big buff to the gun.

Message 9 of 17 (550 Views)

The gun is annoying me right now, probably because I'm just not used to that type of gun being used. It's not so much that it's over powering, more of me underestimating the guns magazine size and slow fire rate. The bullets are never ending!! It's super obnoxious to me as I like to snipe.. It's a tad annoying being sprayed with bullets from it. 

But I don't want to say it needs a nerf because I really don't think it does (at least yet). I can still out shoot spitfire players with a Longbow at range, so long as I don't miss shots.

Message 10 of 17 (543 Views)