Speedhacks, aimhacks, both, you name it.

by Imterriblehelpme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Speedhacks, aimhacks, both, you name it.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

It was bad enough when the game was infested by Wingman heroes, now it's cheaters every other match. Seriously, can you just start IP banning these people? At least it does SOMETHING. Or get something better than Easy AntiCheat because it has been proven time and time again that it does nothing.

Message 1 of 8 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speedhacks, aimhacks, both, you name it.

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (226 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

nice, laugh time!

waiting for some doofus post the useless report link :L.U.L:

Message 2 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I feel like that report link is pretty useless. Have a playlist on youtube with a bunch of hacker reports, no view changes. Been up for two weeks now.

Message 3 of 8 (324 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Imterriblehelpme 

I was playing yesterday and everything was fine in Asia server only encountered one cheater and no spam bots.

But TODAY! They came back! Asia server is being infested by spam bots and cheaters again.

Note: I spectate them first before reporting them or accusing them of cheating.

Every time I go for matchmaking I'm being matched with spam bots. But in game it's a lot worst I always encounter cheaters. Aimbots,wallhacks you name it.
For speedhack, They only used it in jumps. Right after the jump button appears I saw players dropping so fast.

Asia server was back to it's state like last week. Infested with cheaters and spam bots!

Their move to prevent cheaters in game was only GOOD for a FEW DAYS. Right after the Season 1 patch.

Message 4 of 8 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here's the cold hard truth. Until the amount of hackers starts to seriously effect the amount of players playing this game the anti-cheat category will get minimal focus.

Message 5 of 8 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

2 cheaters in 1 hour, playing from Russia.
Love it, *.
"Cheaters are getting banned by hardware". Yeeees. Of course.

[Removed - Admin.]
Speedhack - check
Headshot aim - check
Wallhack - chek
All-in-one

Message 6 of 8 (300 Views)

★ Apprentice

And way more have wall hacks, much harder to catch.

Message 7 of 8 (272 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (227 Views)