Re: Speed of Knockdown

by SquishyVader

Original Post

Speed of Knockdown

★ Guide

For the past 48 hours I seem to be extremely flammable. I am being lazered all the time and have hit a brick wall.

I have been doing well, but I seem the have either half life or I have lost the ability to play. 

I have never ever been dropped so much, seriously. I am losing every head to head. My internet is great. 60 mbps download  / 10 mbps upload - my ping is stated at 12. So it can’t be lag.....I’m lost...Am i the only one struggling?

Message 1 of 10 (538 Views)

★★★ Expert

Nope, I'm getting totally destroyed as well.

Message 2 of 10 (523 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader what platform are you on? On PC there's hackers and on console there's KB&M users in almost every lobby, and also most of the players that have been around since launch are no longer bots. Besides that getting shot through doors and now even wraiths tactical is a thing so you know..
Message 3 of 10 (499 Views)

★ Guide

PS4.

Wraiths tactical? KB&M in nearly every lobby I agree with. I think the spectating icon coming back is a bad thing. 

KB&M should be separated out and play each other.

Anything in the game can be hacked on the PC and then abused by either the XIM / Scripts brigade on consoles.

It was getting better but it feels like another purge needs to be done by Respawn.

I done 200 damage the other day....according to my end stats screen, I downed/killed one person who had no armour....nothing but a gun and stack of ammo in the death box....no armour registered or broken during the shooting.....first person to come across....engaged no one else as I was lasered after looking at said loot box.

Message 4 of 10 (478 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader Yeah I got downed in the middle of her tactical, not during the startup or end animation, right in the middle of it, a bullet traveled through the void to hit me, only happened once so far but I won't be surprised if it happens again.

Also on PS4 btw and playing solo queue can make you doubt yourself since there's very little coordination there so a premade can pick apart disfunctional teams with very little effort even if the players aren't complete bots. If you're having a bad run don't keep playing because you're basically adding fuel to the fire, take a break and go back later with a clear head. I'd volunteer to team with you sometime but I'm painfully inconsistent so I try to stick to solos where nobody has any expectations of me lol
Message 5 of 10 (462 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This has been happening to me over the past month or two as well. Feels like people are not missing against me, even when strafing/jumping. I get dropped in no time from purples yet takes me clips to drop somebody. Damage summary highlights the glaring faults in either server or netcode as the damage numbers don't add up to the time to kill.

It's the game. I've done port forwarding, hard wired... the game is now broken imo. I'll be out of the door as soon as MW drops.

No more spending on this title. So so good at launch. Complete trash now.

Message 6 of 10 (444 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Your last part got me in the feels. I too am very inconsistent and try very hard not to be. Sadly I just can't get it down. So when people invite me I just spare them the agony and continue to play solo. It's a lonely road we walk down.  Frown

Message 7 of 10 (435 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Ive had this issue too. As a person that struggles to get crits I get very excited when I do so. But when I am dropped and the numbers show they never add up. Either they're way low or non existent. I also have very good internet so it should be registering completely. It just brings you down and makes you feel crappier than need be.

Message 8 of 10 (432 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm now hardwired and the experience is even worse. Rewinds to a few meters back when running, skipping players. My router shows full connection speeds and zero packet loss. In game it feels like i'm connected via a coke can and string.

It's a joke. Time to give up I feel. It's unplayable.

Message 9 of 10 (426 Views)

★ Guide

Overall I have been doing ok. 93 Season 2 wins and my Season 2 K/D is up to 1.41 after an awful start to the season (0.64 after the first two weeks). 

But it as stated, brick wall has been hit. I’ll play with anyone who has fun. (UK/PS4 player)

Message 10 of 10 (400 Views)